“The best food!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I’ve eaten here at least 5 times and every single thing I’ve ordered or tasted has been terrific. All the fish dishes are great, but the ribs are as good as the fish. The cornbread is mouth watering—I could make a meal of it. The bisque is superb. And my favorite, the crab cakes, are some of the best I’ve had. I love this place. And I am a picky eater. Kudos to you, Fords Fish Shack!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Had the fish sandwich and my bf had the fish and chips. It was just okay. A little on the greasy side and the fries were majorly over seasoned.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly helpful service. Clean restaurant with a cool foot thing to open the bathroom door
Muscles were awesome. Lobster roll very tasty. Half rack and fried lobster tail top notch.
I recommend if you’re in the area

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I was invited to visit this restaurant with my sister and her family. Her husband raves about the food all the time and I must say it was amazingly delicious. I really enjoyed my meal and it was a wonderful Friday evening with family

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This casual restaurant had the best seafood in the area. You would think you were in a New England fishing town! The scallops were cooking perfectly,even the blackened scallops were not overcooked.
The prices are very reasonable too. Our server Valerie was very attentive. Even filling soda without being asked. She made our experience perfect.