1,398 results
All reviews pentagon city the air force memorial front desk rooftop pool city view the club lounge every half hour free shuttle shuttle service metro station washington dc hotel restaurant the hotel offers king bed reagan airport fitness center parking
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Don't stay here, it's the worst customer service I ever deal with, my flight got canceled because of the weather and they refused to refund my money, I spoke to the Manager I explained to her it was out of my control but she denied my request.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Yara J, Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Pentagon City and for providing us with your valuable feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our services and exceed your standards.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the lack of service you experienced from several of our associates. It is unfortunate that we were unable to accommodate your requests, and I regret to hear that the way the situation was handled was far from the typically exceptional customer service we strive to provide. We will be reviewing all hotel policies and procedures with all associates to ensure that your experience is not repeated.

Thank you again for your review. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to provide you with a much higher level of service in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

First the good... the lobby was nice and Carmen at the front desk (and ALL of the staff throughout the hotel) were delightful. The breakfast dining area had a nice atmosphere with beautiful artwork of former Presidents. The breakfast was tasty too! --- Now, the bad... our hotel room had a lot of cheesy ceiling patchwork and water staining, dated furniture-walls-carpet, and our A/C unit did not cool so we sweated through our slumber. The room was clean but felt 1970ish! Simply put, it's just time for a total redo. The parking garage too! There's only so much patching you can do. I think this hotel could easily become a 4-5 star with its location and a complete remodel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Mehmet B, Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Stephanie J,

We want to thank you for taking your valuable time and sharing your experience with us . We also want to thank you for your kind comments regarding my team members , especially Carmen who will be recognized for her services . We are also delighted to see that you enjoyed our Restaurant and breakfast services .

Please accept our sincere apologizes for the defects you encountered with our parking system as well as our product which we are continuously working with my team members.

Once again please accept my sincere apologies and please feel free to reach me directly at mehmet.bahtiyar@sheratonpentagoncity.com if you have any future plans to visit the area which will give me and my team the chance to win you as our loyal guest,

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Hotel rooms are fine. Building has not aged well. Staff is friendly. Parking garage is disgusting and full of roosting pidgeons -- theres bird poop everywhere -- was not a great first impression. Restaurant and in-room dining food is fine. Close to pentagon and DCA Airport. A few things that annoy hotel regulars like myself -- Having to catch two sepperate elevators to get to parking garage. Power points in room are hard to find or not working. TV cycles through channels too slowly.

Room Tip: City view room. Anything above 10th floor.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Mehmet B, Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Brooksbot

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel and for sharing your feedback. I sincerely apologize for failing to exceed your expectations in several aspects during your stay with us.

I will be discussing your concerns with the necessary departments to rectify the defects you’ve mentioned such as television channels accessibility, parking lot conditions and power outlet convenience. Thank you again for bringing these concerns to our attention. We hope that you will join us in the future so that we may showcase our improvements and provide you with the overall exceptional experience that you deserve.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

First (old tower) room: bugs on pillow; no cold water - only steaming hot water. 2nd (old tower) room: poor A/C, but no bugs, so stayed for three nights. All in the old tower. Front desk never answers phone and tried three consecutive days calling. When leaving I asked for late check out. When they asked when, I said 1 pm (regular check out is 12), clerk replied in person (again they do not answer phone despite no one at desk) that he is feeling generous and will allow it. Obviously nothing special about another hour because clerk did not enter anything into system. Ridiculous and condescending.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear vacat7,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel and providing us with the gift of feedback.

Please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf the team for the defects you experienced during your stay. We will certainly be addressing your many concerns with the appropriate hotel managers to ensure that your experience was an isolated occurrence.

We really hoped you’d love us, and we are so disappointed that we failed to meet your expectations. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to show you the real, world-class experience that you deserve.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The access to the city Washington DC and all of the nice things to see is awesome but that was the only positive thing.
After 10 hours car ride with two kids we were placed in a basement room that was damp and very smelly and small. Had to carry our stuff by our self from the parking garage, that cost extra, to our room. Every day, believe it was 32 dollars. No other outside area to park. Breakfast was not incl. either, believe 22 dollar per person per day. Bed sheets and pillow case were nasty with stains on it. Looked like Mold! Would not go there again!!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mehmet B, Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Stefanie C,

We want to thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to the Washington DC area. Please accept my sincere and personal apologies for the defects you encountered. I want to assure you that I am addressing the areas regarding your room location as well as the the cleanliness of your room defects with my related Department Managers .
This is the definitely not a real and good reflection of our property as well as services we want our guests to experience.
Once again please accept my sincere and personal apologies and if in future you have any plans to visit the Washington DC area , please kindly reach me directly to make arrangements in an effort to not only meet but exceed your expectations which will give me and my team the chance to win your loyalty at mehmet.bahtiyar@sheratonpentagoncity.com.