US$ 191
US$ 134
US$ 123
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 144/night.

Inn of Rosslyn(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 95
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 127/night.

The Westin Crystal City(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 157
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 178/night.

US$ 112
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 155
Priceline
3,124 results
All reviewsdouble treenorth towercrystal cityrevolving restaurantskydome restaurantwarm cookieslobby barpentagon city metroreagan airportwhole foodsself parkingbreakfast buffetwashington dcfree shuttleshopping mallshuttle servicefitness center
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Overpriced. Extra charges for amenities that should have been complimentary. Door to room was flimsy and did not secure very well which doesn't inspire much feelings of safety. Elevator doors closed on me before walking out every time I used them...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ivan A
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for posting a review. I am sorry you feel we are overpriced. I am unsure if you compared our pricing to other area hotels in Crystal City, but typically we fall in line. Being you did not mention which amenities you are referring to, I can not address this specifically. Each brand offers different amenities, so perhaps if Doubletree does not have what you are looking for, another Hilton brand will. I recommend to all travelers to look at price and amenities prior to arrival to make sure the hotel selected is able to meet expectations. We do not hide pricing or offerings as we do not want anyone surprised at check in and genuinely want all of our guests to enjoy his/her stay.

This is the first I have heard of a door being flimsy and truthfully I am not sure what you mean by it. I hope you let someone on property know so they could have rectified it or offered a different room. All of our rooms have automatic locking doors, a deadbolt, and a security latch so most guests feel very secure. Our elevator doors have sensors to reopen and remain open the required time, but I am sorry you had the unusual misfortune of having the door close on you each time.

Thank you again for your review. I am sorry you left disappointed. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Rooms were large. Comfortable bed and pillows. All the amenities in the bathroom.
Two separate rooms each with a television.. The fridge was great. Also with water bottle and the coffee set up I enjoyed the room

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you for writing a review. It is great that you found your bedding to be comfortable and enjoyed your room accommodations. It seems you stayed in a suite which offers the separate living room area.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope you choose to return soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I came here to spend a day with a work buddy. I throughly enjoyed my check in cookiemmmm. This hotel has everything, a shuttle to/from airport, Metro, the mall. The bar was a welcome sight to see. My room had the basics, hair dryer, coffee machine, refrigerator. There is a cafe for breakfast or if needed a quick grab n go.

There is a bar located on the top floor which serves a great dinner menu. I had the pleasure of coming to the SkyDome for dessert and it was delicious. I also had a surprise, the bar spins, so you get to enjoy the lovely DC skyline.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. It is nice to read that you had a smooth check in and enjoyed your stay as well as the amenities offered. The Skydome is a fantastic way to view Washington DC and the revolving floor does make for a unique experience. I am so glad you enjoyed that surprise.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope you choose to return soon so we can welcome you back with another delicious Doubletree cookie. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I have stayed here many times as it is close by where I attend meetings on a regular basis. I am a Diamond member and even though it does not have an Executive Lounge they give a free continential breakfast and it has the perfect location. However this morning I got the worst service in the cafe ever. All I typically do is grab a bowl of oatmeal and some coffee. I was seated and got my oatmeal and was ignored. Could have use some coffee and water as I had just been to the gym. Finally after I finished my oatmeal I was asked about something else, asked for a cup of coffee to go and was brought the check. No pen included so had to get the gentlemen's attention to get one, which didn't work until I scratched it on the back of the ticket for a while. Normally I would leave a buck or two cash as a tip but since service was far less than desirable I left nothing. The server picked up the ticket and I followed him to the front as I left and he opened it to look at it and audibly snorted when he saw I left not tip and tossed it on the counter in disgust. Think I will be skipping the cafe in the future....

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TXWayne

Thank you for posting a review. The team enjoys welcoming back familiar faces and we appreciate your decision to return. My apology for the poor experience in the Café and I hope that based on the past positive ones, that you realize this is not the norm. It is unfortunate that you were not given the attention that you or we expect and I can understand the frustration. We appreciate the feedback and will try to identify the server for follow up. I hope that you will give the Café another opportunity as our guests usually have positive dining experiences as mentioned in many of the reviews.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. Again, I am sorry for the challenge in the Café. We hope you choose to return soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Service was excellent both reception and check-out. Cafe staff was very friendly and helpful. Two minor issues. First issue is that the pillows are too soft. No support at all. Second issue was that one of the bath towels had a stain on it and should have been replaced.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your review. It is wonderful to read that you found the service to be excellent as the team works hard to make this happen. Your comment on the Café team is appreciated. My apology to you that you found the pillows too soft. We do have both feather and foam so perhaps next time, if you return, we can try another pillow for you. You are correct, that a towel with a stain should be replaced prior to a guest checking in. I am sorry this did not occur, but glad you still had an overall enjoyable stay experience.

Thank you again you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.