We were flying out of National Airport early and we live in Cumberland MD which on a weekday would be a horrible drive. We decided to stay at a close hotel that would shuttle us over. We decided after looking on the Best Western Pentagon. What a perfect choice. We got there around 8 PM and the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. We requested a first floor room and we received it. We got to our room and it was clean and plenty large for a one night stay. We were hungry because we have been traveling through dinner time and there was a restaurant shared by the comfort inn and the best Western. I was surprised at how good and inexpensive the food was. I had the steak salad and my husband had fish. The next morning we partook of the included breakfast which included eggs and waffles. Then we caught the shuttle right in front of the hotel which took us to the airport. We were able to leave our vehicle on the hotel premises for virtually peanuts compared to what parking would have been at the airport. Upon arrival home we called for the shuttle and within 15 minutes the arrived. Just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Pentagon-Reagan Airport is a newly renovated, full-service Arlington, Virginia hotel featuring spacious rooms and suites, a business center, Full Hot American breakfast daily, shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Airport and to Pentagon City Metro Station between 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday- just minutes from Washington, DC and the Pentagon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pentagon Hotel Arlington
- Best Western Hotel Pentagon
- Arlington Best Western
- Best Western Arlington