“Not the best Chipotle I've visited...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #563 of 1,009 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 29 May 2015

I have been to a lot of Chipotle's and until I visited this one I liked the sameness of them all. This one was a giant disappointment. The people were nice and everything was great until I got the take out home.

The steak had a lot of fat in it, what little there was, mostly it was a rice burrito and the rice had no taste.

This is one Chipotle which I won't visit again.

Date of visit: March 2015

Reviewed 24 July 2014

While visiting in the WA DC area we tried Chipotle for a quick, reasonably priced meal. They have varied menu options to choose from ranging from burritos to salads and more! Want it spicy, you got it, a little on the mild side, they make it so. We will visit again should there be one in our area of travels.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 25 March 2014

A very good take out place. Food is good service very good. You get to choose what you want and staff are very helpful.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We love this Chipotle, we really do. Great location, friendly people, busy as ever. The only problem is their salad dressing taste...different. As in, drastically different from other Chipotles. Perhaps it has been fixed now, but the first few times I got it, it was so bad I had to throw it away. Hopefully they've worked this out!

Date of visit: October 2013