“Don't let the outside fool you”
Review of Thai Curry

Thai Curry
Ranked #538 of 880 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Thai
btravelling
“Don't let the outside fool you”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Not much to look at from the outside, but they went through a lot of trouble to make the inside very nice, feels like you stepped into another restaurant.
Everything I have had so far is very good. For starters; papaya salad, thai BBQ pork, chicken satay.
For entrees; fried rice, drunken noodles, honey duck, phad Thai, curries.
All very tasty. Service is nice and welcoming. Prices are on par or less expensive than most places. I recommend this as a go-to Thai restaurant in Arlington!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Vicenza, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC!!”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Wonderful Little hole-in-the-wall place. Never a wait for a table, great specials!

Friendly staff makes you feel like a member of the family! Food is outstanding, always surpasses expectations! Happy hour is generous with a solid beer selection too!

Without a doubt one of the most under-rated places in Arlington!

• Visited February 2012
Key West, Florida
“Wonderfully romantic atmosphere and excellent food and gentle service.”
Reviewed 24 December 2011

My wife and had not seen each other for a few weeks and I selected Thai Curry.

We started withPrince Edward island mussels steamed with lemon grass and fresh basil served in a clay pot.
Excellent choice.
Then I had thePanang curry with coconut milk, lime leaves and seafood while my wife had the Pad Thai with rice noodles, scallions peanuts and also seafood.
With Frank Sinatra singing Christmas music and a few glasses of Banrock Station merlot and the typically gentle Thai server made it an enchanting evening.

White Plains, New York
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed 21 October 2011

Didn't know where to eat in Arlington, so I jumped onto Trip Advisor, saw Thai Curry listed with just a couple of reviews, excellent, I liked what was said, and thought I would give it a try. I called and made a reservation for 6 for dinner, my wife and I, my daughter and her honey, and my wife's parents, both in their 90's.

Thai Curry is small, attractive, and comfortable. The service was excellent - accommodating and all smiles from the moment we walked in until we left. The menu was extensive, the prices great, and food real good. I am not an expert on Thai food, but I do love to eat and love good food, and I can say the same for the rest of the family. We ordered a large variety of dishes, and enjoyed every one of them - all of us.

If you are in the area, you can't go wrong.

• Visited October 2011
Vienna, Virginia
“Green Curry is sublime”
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Okay, if you are a Thai restaurant, you have to be able to master the green curry dish, because it has to have the richness of the coconut, without overwhelming the other flavors of the basel and all the green and spicy bits. The Thai Curry restaurant does this dish at top level. Wow. And spicy too, not flat taste. Over the hot jasmine rice, it was tast-y! Get it with the chicken. Like bits of flavor.. fresh!
The inside is pristine! The outside of the restaurant is a mess though; you would never know it is so nice inside. Also, my buddy got the sukiyaki -- rice vermicelli noodles and hot and delicious. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2011