US$ 214
US$ 123
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 145/night.

US$ 109
US$ 99
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$ 112
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
Hotels.com
Inn of Rosslyn(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 112
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

US$ 155
US$ 124
Priceline
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 155
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenapartment buildingseparate kitchenthe iwo jima memorialgas stovefree pizzadc arealiving roomthe rosslyn metro stationminute walkoutdoor poolshuttle servicegrocery storefree shuttlefront desk staffrooms are largelaundry room
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We had a great Stay at the Virginian Suites Arlington. The rooms were very spacious and well laid out, had plenty of space to make yourself at home. Breakfast each morning was also good. We enjoyed the complimentary tea & coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The staff are always smiling.. so welcoming and accomadating ,its very clean & spacious,the suites have kitchens along with pots and pans plates ect.The housekeepers are so sweet . I absolutely love it here hands down the best hotel Ive ever had the pleasure of staying in . The breakfast is delicious by the way !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CapHeights J
fom_vsa, Front Office Manager at Virginian Suites Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear CapHeights J,

Thank you for writing a review regarding your stay at the Virginian Suites Arlington! We are very proud of our staff for their continued efforts to provide friendly and exceptional service. We will pass your comments to our team as they will all appreciate hearing the positive impression that was made during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Arlington!

Best Travels,

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My husband, son and I stayed at this hotel in August 2017. When my husband and I were looking to come back to DC for a long weekend in December, we decided to stay at the Virginian Suites once again.

When we arrived late Friday afternoon, we were greeted at the desk by Veronica, who I remembered from our stay in August. When I mentioned we were back for the second time in four months, she gave us vouchers for a free breakfast buffet as thanks for being a repeat guest, which I appreciated.

The first time we stayed, we got a suite with a separate bedroom. Since my son was not along, we had the studio suite (one room, with two queen beds). Veronica realized this and asked if wanted something bigger, since she felt there wasn't a lot of room around the beds. We felt there was more than enough room and stayed where we were. My husband is claustrophobic, and we'd asked for a room on a lower floor, so he didn't have many steps to go up/down (he avoids elevators). They gave us a room on the third floor, which was very easy access.

The room was quite large for the two of us. We had two trashcans in the kitchen, which was nice as they were quite small. Our one complaint was the carpet in the middle of the room; it was buckled the entire length of the room, and an elderly person or toddler would have tripped over it repeatedly. Everything else was just as nice as it was our first time in the hotel. Kitchen was well-stocked with dishes and cleaning supplies. I do wish they gave instructions as to how much water to use with the coffee pod provided; you have to guess if it's for one cup, half a pot, etc.

On Saturday evening, we came back from DC to have dinner near the hotel before venturing out again. I went up to the room...and was shocked to hear loud music playing. We were right around the corner from the room where the breakfast buffet was set up, and there was a large Christmas party going on. We went back out, and arrived back at around 9:30. The party was going strong, with more people arriving every moment. Two children were seated in the hall directly outside our room playing a game. I went back down to the desk, and found out that this was the HOTEL EMPLOYEE CHRISTMAS PARTY. Surprisingly, we could not really hear the music in our room, but people were yelling in the hall and children were running up and down the hall. The employee at the front desk assured us the party was supposed to be over by 11. He said he would have someone go up and ask the employees to keep it down a bit in the hall and move their children. We weren't planning on going right to bed, so that was fine. About five minutes after I returned to the room, a supervisor called. I didn't catch his name, but he apologized for the noise, and offered to move us to another room. We didn't want to pack everything up and move, so we said we'd stay and just asked that something be said about the noise in the hall. He said he would take care of it, and gave us 50% off our room that night. The music stopped at 11, but there was still a bit of noise after that.

The breakfast buffet wasn't bad. We didn't take advantage of it in August, but I feel it was worth the $6 they charge, even though the eggs and potatoes weren't hot. Eggs, potatoes, sausage, bagels, toast, pre-packaged pastries, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, granola, yogurt.

I slept hard Sunday evening, but my husband said there were people stomping around and making noise right above us until 2:00 am. When we checked out Monday morning, Veronica was there again, and my husband mentioned this to her. She asked why he didn't call down, and maybe they could have moved us. He said he didn't really want to waken me to pack up and move at two in the morning. She apologized and took another small percentage off our bill.

All in all, I would still recommend this hotel to anyone. They offer a shuttle to the Metro station, but it's only a 10 minute walk. It's also a five minute walk to the gorgeous Marine Corps/Iwo Jima memorial. I'm not sure why in the world they would put anyone on the same floor as the location where they're planning a Christmas party with a DJ (we weren't the only people on the third floor), but they did deal with it when we complained.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LaraJL1972
Reviewed 18 December 2017

If your the type of traveler who likes a lot of room, the Virginian Suites is for you. The room we had was spacious and clean. I appreciated the kitchen area. The room was comfortable and the bed was firm. The staff was helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter F
fom_vsa, Front Office Manager at Virginian Suites Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Peter F,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean and spacious room, full size kitchen and other great on-site amenities! Thanks for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel is older, but rooms are updated all have kitchen area. Staff are the best! Helpful accommodating. The last two visits we came into area at 10am and were able to get into our rooms right away no waiting until 5pm check in. Hot coffee tea or apple cider in lobby . Shuttle to metro station and evening will take you grocery store in area would recommend for both business or vacation travel

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle C

Dear Michelle C,
Thank you for your excellent review. We are very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed our hotel as well as on-site amenities. We will be sure to pass along the kind words about our staff to our rock-star team here at the Virginian Suites Hotel, Arlington!

Front Office Manager