My wife and I stay at the Virginian at least one week per year, sometimes two, and I'm sure we'll be back.
1. Large, comfortable suites.
2. Comfortable beds.
3. Full kitchen, furnished.
4. Friendly, helpful staff.
5. Large televisions in good working order.
6. Fully functional heat and air conditioning.
7. Laundry facilities available (coin operated).
8. Free WiFi.
9. Free pizza on Wednesdays.
10. The price is very good for an impressive suite in a good location.
1. WiFi cuts out sometimes.
2. WiFi requires guests to sign in every 24-hours.
3. $14 per day parking fee, with no assigned parking space.
4. Breakfasts are not free, nor are they particularly good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel