My wife and I stay at the Virginian at least one week per year, sometimes two, and I'm sure we'll be back.
1. Large, comfortable suites.
2. Comfortable beds.
3. Full kitchen, furnished.
4. Friendly, helpful staff.
5. Large televisions in good working order.
6. Fully functional heat and air conditioning.
7. Laundry facilities available (coin operated).
8. Free WiFi.
9. Free pizza on Wednesdays.
10. The price is very good for an impressive suite in a good location.
1. WiFi cuts out sometimes.
2. WiFi requires guests to sign in every 24-hours.
3. $14 per day parking fee, with no assigned parking space.
4. Breakfasts are not free, nor are they particularly good.More
- Free Wifi