All reviews front desk dc area richmond highway busy highway budget hotel clean rooms metro station fridge and microwave national harbor minute drive definitely stay here again few blocks pet walmart redroof mile beltway
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I have been in staying in different hotels in Alexandria Virginia for 2 years for work. This is so far the good one. All the staffs are nice and friendly including Sudin. He has been very helpful the entire time. House keepers are good as they keep my room clean. I get full service upon request.
I recommend this red roof if you are travelling to DC area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Bikas S, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

It brings me a lot of pride and joy to hear that you're an avid fan of our hotel. We appreciate your business, your loyalty and your trust. Don't hesitate to call us if there's anything we can help you with for your next trip.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Love love love this hotel! I stay here often after I get off late from work in DC on the weekends and I always have a pleasant stay! Rooms are always perfect and the staff is awesome especially Romano! He is so sweet he is always very helpful and set up my frequent user program! Even when I forget my card he remembers me and plugs me in the system. Would definitely recommend !

Trip type: Travelled solo

We are deeply elated that we have been your constant hotel of choice when you're in Alexandria. As always, don't hesitate to let us know if you're visiting again soon. Our staff are always ready to help you with anything. Thank you and take care.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Hey everyone my name is Sally. I just want to say that this location is the best and it’s quiet. Price is reasonable and rooms are clean. I have never had a problem with nobody over here as everyone is super friendly. The staff and house keepers are very polite I love everyone here. Ms. Debie and Ms. Sarah are a sweet heart and also They are never rude to guest. This Place deserves a 100 star but sad it can only be rated a 5 star. Happy Holidays

Date of stay: December 2017

I am delighted to hear that we have been part of so many journeys that you've taken. I hope that you will stay with us several times more on your next trips. Our staff are always ready to welcome you. Thank you for your loyalty and trust.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms are all new! This review is after my second time staying there . The team members there are all amazing ! Sarah has helped me on both stays . She really nice and amazing there was two other team members who helped and was amazing as well. The rooms again are amazing! Comfortable place to get away !

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let Sarah know that you were pleased with her service. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Convenient location and clean rooms. The front desk and staff are very nice. Sarah in particular is extremely sweet. She's welcoming, polite, and helpful - thank you, Sarah!

Bikas Shrestha is the GM and does a phenomenal job leading his team while making sure guests feel right at home. As long as Bikas is managing the property, I'm sure guests will experience a professional, polite, and welcoming stay. Thank you Bikas - I appreciate your effort!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Sarah that she made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!