“Fast service ”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for an early dinner, mid-week and the place was nearly empty. I thought it was a bad indication, but was glad to find that it was an excellent place. The service was fast, as a result. All of the food we ordered was very tasty. Plenty spicy but not ridiculously hot.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for dinner. We both ordered the vegetarian green curry. She ordered hers mild and I ordered mine hot. They did a fantastic job hitting the right heat / spice level. Everything tasted very fresh and the service was excellent! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for Thai cuisine.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Not worth the money or the experience. It is in the gun of everything but taste was missing. That is a sad comment of a Thai restaurant. Go somewhere else. Up the street and take a left down the road is a Vietnamese place. Leave a helpful "thumbs up" if this helped.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This place was listed in the book at our hotel so we went and very happy we did! Service was excellent and only outdone by the food! I had the wide rice noodles with chicken in a soy bean sauce which was simply delicious. As an appetizer I had the crab and shrimp egg rolls - they don’t skimp on the seafood!! Probably the best egg rolls I’ve ever had!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I were cycling on Sunday and the journey took us to Alexandria waterfront. The weather was amazing and therefore sitting outside was a requirement. On kings street right on the waterfront there was a bike rack for our bicycles which was in front of the Mai Thai restaurant.

Wanting to eat Thai for a while we decided to try it and we were not surprised.

My wife had the seafood singer stir fry, daughter the drunken noodle (chicken) and I got the vegetables green curry. As a starter we shared fried calamari. We all enjoyed eating and sharing our dishes.

It was a nice way to replenish our energy before our ride back. The only inconvenient part (it is not the restaurant fault) is that when sitting outside the sound of the Alexandria Trolley bus is annoying when waiting for passengers to take to the metro station.

Date of visit: August 2018