“Great Food in a Great Atmosphere”
Review of 128 Pecan

128 Pecan
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Abingdon
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The food here was delicious. The atmosphere is great. The restaurant is in an old house. If you have a code from the Barter Theatre, you get a free chocolate espresso bread pudding, which tastes great!

2  Thank Alex S

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Read reviews on 128 pecan and gave it a try. I had a quesadilla and my wife had the special of the day which was very good. The only negative was the order of the French fries that weren't crisp at all. Would recommend it.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My family and I were promptly seated and the service was very good. The food was also very good. Nice atmosphere, as well. We will return, even though we are a distance away!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This restaurant is cozy and intimate dining since it is small and has several rooms. The food is so fresh and delicious and we weren't disappointed coming back for the third time. It is a great place to eat lunch if you are going to see a play at the Barter Theatre near by. We recommend going about 11:30 to get seated without a wait. We were very pleased to get the same waiter, Sam, who we had during other visits to the restaurant. He is so professional and knows everything about the food that is on the menu. My husband ordered the Black and Blue burger and I got the grilled tuna salad. Both meals were excellent. It is one of our favorite places to go since the food is always fresh and good and the wait staff is outstanding. We had a delightful lunch in one of the back rooms and couldn't have been happier with the results.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I first visited 128 Pecan n January 2014 and wrote my first review. I just recently made my return trip to This Amazing Restaurant. I can say enough how wonderful it
is to go to a place where you are treated by well by the staff. The place was hopping on a Saturday night but everything was running smoothly. The service and the food
was excellent as usual. I look forward to a return visit on my next trip.