Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 202
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 343/night.

US$ 105
CandlewoodSuites
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 282/night.

Staybridge Suites Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 109
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

US$ 167
US$ 147
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 189/night.

Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 115
US$ 75
US$ 71
The Westin Austin at The Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 204
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 259/night.

US$ 197
US$ 187
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

W Austin(Austin)
US$ 252
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 326/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2015 via mobile

First I arrived at midnight and thr receptionist was nice. We got our room and the door wouldn't. Missplaced bolt...they changed rooms. Then in te new one the air extractor's vent was half off the ceiling. The Remote didn'work and when they came to check it a "new box" they had recently installed in very old very big analogue televisions didn't receive a proper signal. So very bad TV. And to place a cherry on the cake the day recpectionist was upset and rude becasue I spoke to her in spanish. I don't understand why. Will NEVER EVER com back to thia hotel.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Lore E
Reviewed 2 April 2015

This hotel is on the lower end of the spectrum - not a place you would take your wife or girlfriend. It is a bare bones, low budget accommodation -- no frills, just a room with basic amenities (bed, tv, restroom, etc.) it is fine if you just need a place to sleep at a reasonable price; if you are looking for a high-toned hotel, this is not for you. I'm not saying it was dirty or unsafe, just a basic room with basic amenities. It is right on Interstate 35, so it's easy to hop on the highway and get where you need to go. And the room prices will not break your budget.

Room Tip: I would recommend getting a room farther away from the Interstate to lessen road noise.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dale H
Reviewed 1 April 2015

I had a reservation months in advance. I was called the week of arrival and told they would not honor It, but I could have a room for $50 more--take it or leave it. When I arrived there after a 14 hr drive, I gave them my original reservation. I was again told it would not be honored. When I told the manager he was being unprofessional and using poor business practices but that I needed a room, he took my paperwork and went to a back room 15 minutes later he returned and angrily told me he did not have a room for me anymore. He also refused to give me back my reservation as he had trashed it. At the same time, he removed all business cards from the desk and refused to give me his name. Two other desk personnel refused to even speak to me. I am filing complaints with both Choice Hotels and the BBB. Stay far away from this place

Room Tip: Never consider this place
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Peg F
Reviewed 17 March 2015

I made a reservation in this hotel for 5 nights, but did my check out after staying the first one, it was awful , smells so bad, needs a lot o maintenance, very old, noisy because is very close to the highway. Don't stay there.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank luisgmolina
Reviewed 26 December 2014

Owner or manager double parks her luxury sports cars and thereby hogs parking on the crowded upper lot. She came off as very condescending during my conversations with her during check in.

Location is good if you want to walk around the city. The Ethiopian restraunt next door is tasty.

The room was ok, but I would have liked newer sheets on the beds. The bed and the bathroom were clean.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business