Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 171
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 236/night.

Staybridge Suites Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 186
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 257/night.

Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
Staybridge.com
US$ 105
US$ 84
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

US$ 167
US$ 147
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 188/night.

The Westin Austin at The Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 240
  • Pool
HYATT house Austin / Arboretum(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 124
Priceline
W Austin(Austin)
US$ 263
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 381/night.

US$ 75
US$ 71
ExtendedStay
All reviewsbeautiful hotelbilliard roomsuperior roomitalian themewild basinjuliet balconyhill countrylarge walk in showertexas highwaypool barturn down serviceoffice buildingself parknewer hotelrooms are spaciousvalet servicevalet parking
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Had a super long weekend here with the Granduca as our base. Went to lake Travis and explored the area around and of course spent some time in Austin which is about 15 minutes away. Loved the hotel - super pool area with plenty of room - lovely eating breakfast out on the balcony. Staff were always very polite , helpful and respectful. One disappointment at breakfast which was just very helpfully settled by the front desk on checkout. Highly recommended place to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Voorburg133
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My husband I decided to head over to Austin for my birthday weekend. I wanted to sit by the pool and enjoy frozen drinks. Just to be certain that would be available, I emailed the hotel and asked if the pool and the pool bar would be open Saturday, Oct 7. After no reply, I resent the email a week later. I then received a reply that the pool was closed. Knowing that it is still hot in Austin in October, I called and spoke to Thomas, who several times reassured me that the pool and pool bar would be open. I arrived at the pool on Saturday, and not only was there trash EVERYWHERE, the pool bar was closed. I was pretty bummed, so I called the front desk. Jeffrey answered the phone. Jeffrey was so kind, he hand delivered a mimosa to me. He asked the housekeeper to clean up the trash around the pool but she did not. Jeffrey sent Douglas out to the pool to check on guests. (Being that it was ACL weekend AND 89 degrees outside, closing the pool bar on a Saturday seemed cheap to me at a high end boutique hotel.)
Douglas was THE BEST! He took care of everyone around the pool with a huge smile and great attitude. Douglas and Jeffrey should be running this hotel! I was so disappointed that Thomas lied to me when I repeatedly asked about the pool bar - he even gave me the hours he said it would be open. The upside of that is I had the pleasure of meeting Jeffrey and Douglas. If you go to the Granduca, find these guys - they're awesome!

My husband has pre-ordered champagne to be in our room when we arrived, and it was not there. He asked for it later at the front desk, and it was delivered, and compted by manager on duty Zak. Zak later asked my husband about the champagne, which was appreciated by my husband. Nice touch, Zak.

Our room (Superior King) was spacious, clean, and nicely appointed. My only complaint about the room, and I have encountered this at other hotels, is the rain shower head. They are THE WORST for rinsing hair after shampooing. (Personally, I can't stand those shower heads.) There was a Keurig in the room and lots of K-Cups from which to choose. There was a mini-bar, but we were not given the key to it. Great selection of TV channels, as well as a super comfy bed.

We had drinks and dinner in the bar Friday evening, served by the darling Crystal. Everything was yummy, and well priced.

Room service was delightful and on time. Each morning delivered by very friendly staff as well. My only complaint was an order of seasonal berries for $9 was a mini-ramekin holding less than a handful of berries.

We would definitely stay at the Granduca again. Great location and views, and really, really friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful scenery. Everything about this hotel was 5 star! From the cleanliness and comfort, to the chocolates on your pillow, and amazing soap and shampoos. High class all the way. You will NOT regret staying here!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lacey D
Reviewed 3 October 2017

First, there as a mix up with third party booking. Ethan (front desk) took care of us without hesitation. With ease he was able to secure us a room. The room was simply amazing! Clean, comfortable and a great view!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L B
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Hotel Granduce is a beautiful hotel and their personnel is the friendliest and nicest. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable and all the amenities are first class. We always enjoy our stay and events there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel