“Perfect Business Location”

Homewood Suites by Hilton TechRidge Parmer @ I-35
Ranked #4 of 205 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Such a lovely new hotel! Great location and updated furnishings. Very comfortable for both business and pleasure. Friendly staff. Breakfast and evening reception is a nice included benefit. Nice to wind down the day with a glass of wine before heading out for the evening.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
AdamLopezTechRidge, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton TechRidge Parmer @ I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear linaa57 thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to Austin. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our comfortable updated furnishings throughout the hotel. We are also happy to hear you enjoyed our complimentary food and beverage experiences both in the morning and evening. We look forward to seeing you back again soon linaa57 next time you are in Austin.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I moved to this hotel since it had free parking and location was very good. The ladies at the front desk are very professional and helpful. The rooms are beautiful and new. They also have free breakfast and 4 times per week they do happy hour. This hotel is very nice and clean plus it has a kitchen. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
AdamLopezTechRidge, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton TechRidge Parmer @ I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear pattieatwell thank you very much for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to recognize the team for their hard work. We look forward to seeing you back again pattieatwell next time you are in Austin.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

The best part of the stay was the room quality. Plush furnishings. Everything in the room was incredibly comfortable. All of the appliances and fixtures were in good working order. The property was quiet, I did not have an evening’s sleep interrupted by outside or hallway noise. The housekeepers had the room made up to perfection every evening. The wifi connection was strong and consistent throughout the stay. The grounds and common areas were well kept and appealing as well.

The complimentary meals were a bit below what I expected. The food was very basic. Breakfast was just scrambled eggs, lukewarm meat and an assortment of cereals and breads. The staff member was friendly, but she allowed items to run out before restocking, so there was usually a crowd waiting in the service area for her to catch up. It was enough to start the day, but not anything more. The evening reception food during the week wasn’t any better. Warmed over entrees and soggy salads were the extent of it. Unless you were a beer or wine (also complimentary) drinker, there wasn’t much of a reason to bother and I didn’t.

The location is convenient to the Tech Ridge business district and absolutely nothing else. Getting to the hotel from I-35 means a U-turn at the McCallen Pass stoplight and it took an average of three light cycles (five cycles on a couple of occasions) to get through that light and reach the hotel. The owner needs to work with the neighboring apartment community to get a crossover through the median at the hotel’s driveway.

Overall, the rooms were comfortable enough that I won’t refuse being sent here again for business. The imperfections are minor enough that they can be worked around, if they still exist during my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
AdamLopezTechRidge, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton TechRidge Parmer @ I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear MikeBHR thank you very much for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We are happy to hear you were able to engage in all our hotel has to offer. This includes the complimentary breakfast and dinner offerings. We will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of our team. We hope to see you back again next time you are in the Austin area MikeBHR.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This hotel is about 10 miles north of downtown Austin. It is right off I-35 and it is easy to access most of the city via its highway system. The rooms are clean and modern. I love having the efficiency kitchen with a full size refrigerator. The room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast is served daily and it is "OK". On Monday-Thursday, a light meal is served in the main lounge. The food was really good....in fact, better than most Homewood Suites. The staff was very nice and attentive to needs of the guests.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
AdamLopezTechRidge, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton TechRidge Parmer @ I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear marycarthyjoneslmp we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Austin. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of our team. We look forward to seeing you back again soon marycarthyjoneslmp next time you are in Austin.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I can't say enough good things about the hotel - only thing that I would improve would be the lack of to go plates for breakfast and parking was tight for the side entrances. Excellent value and exceptionally clean and spacious rooms. I typically like to cook a meal once in a while when staying more than a few days, and this has a two burner cooktop and oven. Excellent value. I'll be back.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms close to office for quieter stay away from families with children.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
AdamLopezTechRidge, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton TechRidge Parmer @ I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear onevoiceonevote we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us while in Austin. Thank you for the feedback regarding breakfast, and the parking. We are happy to hear you found your suite clean, and spacious. We look forward to seeing you back again soon onevoiceonevote next time you are in Austin.