All reviews austin airport front desk great hotel an early flight i highly recommend this hotel happy hour comfortable beds shuttle service sitting area home away from home excellent stay great customer service close to downtown great room aaron nathan cota
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I stay at many HI’s around the country, and this one is up there! Very welcoming reception staff, free shuttle and modern facilities. Very nice bar with great food. Had the shrimp tacos which were Great! If you’re reasonably hungry though you’ll need 3-4! Very good IPA on tap (from 512 brewing co, local Austin brewery). Very clean modern rooms. No complaints at all! I wish all HIs were like this.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I absolutely wanted to give this hotel the highest rating I could until our last night. The hotel is spotless, crew is awesome... but there is always one last thing. Unfortunately it weighed heavily in my review.
First of all, a huge thank you to Max, and Miss Dee. But on the last night of our trip, there was a "staff meeting" in the middle of the restaurant during open hours.. not only was it hard to hear my coworker, but the conversation was one that should have been somewhere else. In the future, please air your problems elsewhere other then an open bar/restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Hi suncatcher57,

Hello from IHG! Thank you for your candid review. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about staff meeting done in the restaurant during open hours. I'm sorry for the letdown. Rest assured this will be shared with hotel management to address accordingly.

It's good to know that you gave a rating of 5 stars on our area of value and cleanliness.

We hope to have the honor of hosting you again should your travels bring you back to area.

Again, thanks for choosing Holiday Inn!

Warm Regards,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Very helpful and will assign you when you walk towards the bar. My wife and I enjoy ourselves at the bar and the waitress was very awesome. Mr. Max was a individual who stood out the most with his great customer services.
From Rhoyal and Alexis Pickersgill

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Brendan G, Manager at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Pickersgill for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time out of your day to provide us with your feedback.

We are glad that Max and our restaurant staff were able to provide you with a great experience. We hope for an opportunity to serve you in the future and thank you for choosing Holiday Inn.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Chef Lupe Pirul took care of our company for 5 days. Great food, very forward focus, a very hard worker. Highly recommended. Not only is he up by 5 am. To start out breakfast, but the whole hotel. Lots of love, The PSI crew

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing our property for your training. We will definitely share your compliments with Chef Lupe and are glad that you enjoyed the food. He takes pride in providing a great product and we appreciate you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I'm deployed for work and its been a long time away from home.. i called the hotel for a shuttle and they sent me Marissa to pick us up(me & my fellow officers), my first impression was wow she has an amazing personality and beautiful smile! What a way to start the day! Then as the days passed she has always been in the front counter making sure all our needs have been taking care of, her friendliness plus the nice amenities of the free on demand and quality of the hotel has made the best stay i have had in a long long time around the world! Thank you Marissa for making my stay a home away from home!

Javier

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with with us and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad Marissa was able to showcase the Texas Hospitality for which we pride ourselves and will definitely share your comments with her. We hope to see you again and thank you for your time.