1,711 results
All reviews front desk airport shuttle close to downtown pleasant stay lobby area great room enjoyed my stay south congress conference units highway starbucks uber
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Stayed two nights. Daughter's room had a bad smell. After looking in closet found old dirty sneakers and dirty soaks left in room. Front desk did give her a different room.
Hotel was old and had musty/bad smell through out

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Vicki L, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

I apologize for your experience. I am certainly looking into the issue and will use it as a training moment with the Housekeeping staff. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Stayed at Wyndham garden Inn Austin for an event. Group rate $ 139 but out of block was charged $ 266 due to football games in town that weren't known about when event booked. refused to adjust even a little. Just plain Greedy! Ripped up sofas in suites.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was a pleasure meeting you and as you may recall I did address your concerns. I hope the event will be held with us again next year and by then all the sofas will have been reupholstered as I explained our plan. I look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

The Hotel looks great than the old one in the past when l first stay there in1995 and 2012 . At this time the Hotel’s inside and lobby looks cleaness. It gives me and my girlfriend comfortable sleeping

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

great location with very friendly staff. Very accommodating to our needs. Clean rooms and good food at restaurant. Staff was able to meet all our needs and meeting rooms were well stocked and timely prepared. Check in was smooth and professional. The decor was full of music icons and artist history. Great photos everywhere. Waiting area was in great condition with comfortable furniture. Public restrooms were easy access and well stocked and clean.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the hotel accommodations. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

My boyfriend and me stayed here for a random getaway for the nights of September 7th through the 9th of 2018. I can say the experience of the hotel was suitable. We enjoyed the stay; the location was what we desired the most! The beds were clean; the hotel itself had a fresh smell and appeared clean. However, we had a few cons with our stay. One, the staff never greeted as we entered the hotel. A little more smiling and “hello welcome” or “eye contact” would have been impactful. Another thing I disliked was the shower. It seemed the drainage was outdated and could use some Drain-o. The tub would fill up with water, which made me feel very unhygienic. This issue should be checked ASAP! Besides these issues, I think we would return for another getaway in Austin, Texas. Lastly, for the price of the hotel, complimentary breakfast would be admirable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I will certainly share it with the staff as we strive to always exceed our guests expectations. We hope to welcome you back soon for another "getaway".