We stayed here for four nights in April 2012. This was our second stay at the Wyndham. We had the same pleasant stay we had last time--big bed with lots of pillows, clean room, nice TV with a good selection of channels, and my wife ordered a burger from room service and was happy with the quality and the price. We got the room at a very attractive price on Priceline.
Last time I reported that the carpets needed replacing because we could hear a lot of noise from the hall. The hall carpeting was replaced, and it's much thicker and prettier than the old hall carpets. Because of the thickness, it blocked the space on the bottom of our room door better, so it really helped in keeping the noise down compared to last time.
Since we had as nice a stay as last time and the hotel did respond to my previous comment about the hall carpets, I'm bumping up my score one level. Thanks for listening, Wyndham Folk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 miles from downtown Austin and 4 miles from the airport, the Wyndham Garden Hotel is a prime destination. Enjoy easy access to the city's high-energy music, sports, university, arts, and business districts while delighting in a backdrop of scenic Texas Hill Country. Wyndham has teamed with post-modernist design legend, Michael Graves, to create a refreshing hotel experience. The result: upscale but affordable Texas Hill Country accommodations with unique features and products for an unforgettable Austin getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Hotel & Woodward Austin
- Wyndham Garden Hotel And Woodward Conference Center
- Wyndham Austin
- Austin Wyndham