We stayed at this hotel during our overnight stay in Austin. We were a little hesitant considering some of the reviews, but decided to give it a try. Glad we did. The only bad incident we encountered was when we first arrived, the toilet did not flush. All it took was one call to the front desk & maintenance was up to the room shortly after. Toilet was fixed and our stay was without further incident. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 miles from downtown Austin and 4 miles from the airport, the Wyndham Garden Hotel is a prime destination. Enjoy easy access to the city's high-energy music, sports, university, arts, and business districts while delighting in a backdrop of scenic Texas Hill Country. Wyndham has teamed with post-modernist design legend, Michael Graves, to create a refreshing hotel experience. The result: upscale but affordable Texas Hill Country accommodations with unique features and products for an unforgettable Austin getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Wyndham Garden Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Hotel & Woodward Austin
- Wyndham Garden Hotel And Woodward Conference Center
- Wyndham Austin
- Austin Wyndham