“Value for money”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The food is fresh and nice. There is lot of food served for the money. So best to order as you need. My daughter ordered the Hakka noodles and they brought it out after 30 minutes and it was too spicy snd overcooked. The rest of the food was well prepared. They waived off the charge for the noodles at check out.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Swad

Reviewed 11 August 2016

A vegan I'm not. Not even close to a vegetarian either but here I was, trying Indian cuisine that when I perused the menu ( which is quite extensive ), there wasn't a thing on it that I recognized. Not being Indian ( think India ), everything on the menu might as well been written in Arabic. Make a long story short, my wife and I picked a combination plate special that referenced at least 7 different Indian foods, and surprisingly all were quite flavorful, some spicy, some sweet, but bottom line, it was excellent!

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Ordered Vada Pav and it is the worst I have ever had. Too hard , took one bite. We also ordered idli. There was weird smell . Again Just one bite!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We are hooked to their chat. Love all the items on their menu. Personal favorites are Sev Puri, Dahi Puri & Ragada Patties. Been there on multiple occasions. The service is quick, prices reasonable. Family friendly, plenty of parking.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

While traveling to Austin recently, a friend and I found Swad Vegetarian Indian cuisine. The area is quite plain, amidst gas stations, and such, but the food was very good. Portions were hefty. Prepare to take home leftovers. I recommend the Pakora varieties, such as the Indian Tofu, served with spicy and sweet sauces. Very good! I also had Indian puffy bread with chickpea stew. Namaste.

Been to Swad? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK