“A Piece of Old Austin”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: East Austin
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is a piece of Austin history wrapped up in a dirty little hole in the wall. Great food, repeated for years. History of the town and surrounding areas taped to the walls. This is a local.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were in Austin visiting a group of friends. With excitement, they mentioned that we would be going to breakfast at Cisco's. They themselves were very eager. We trusted them. At first site, the restaurant is very basic. However, the food was out of this world outstanding! I had the Migas with filet. My wife had two amazing breakfast tacos. The prices were extremely cheap, and would have been a bargain at multiples of the price. Hands down, one of the best breakfasts I have ever eaten. Really.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I have been going to Cisco's for years, and it is always the same...the migas are great, especially after a late evening before, the bloody mary's are consistent, but just a cool, unassuming locale; also, the price is right!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Family owned business that provides excellent service and great food! Bloody Mary's are fantastic too!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Visited today passing thru Austin, but breakfasted here regularly when I lived there. I give this five stars because it excels at being exactly what it is, and being so consistently at least since I first dined here in the 1970s. Service is quick and attentive, food is really fresh and well prepared. My favorites have always been the huevos rancheros and the migas. If you like fresh jalapeño with your migas beware, you need to order that special. Opt for the biscuit rather than the tortillas - this is a bakery also that is quite good alongside from the restaurant. I didn't order empanadas today but I remember them from back when.