All reviews alamo drafthouse fire pit lakeline mall full size fridge great place to stay home away from home great amenities within walking distance complimentary breakfast breakfast bar extended stay shopping and restaurants the room was nice staying at this hotel yogurt easy access front desk staff
Reviewed 8 June 2018

For price point the accommodations where sub par. I would have stayed at a higher end hotel for price paid. Also, this was not a family friendly hotel more for a business traveler staying for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Maninder S, Assistant General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

rangelitamom,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience you had during your stay at Home2Suites Cedar Park.It is clear that we failed to impress you, we regret that your stay was not perfect. Please accept our sincerest apologies. It is our sincere hope to have a future opportunity to welcome you back and win trust in our service.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Amber was the most helpful person ever! The hotel was nice, clean, and spacious. Affordable option for the whole family! The breakfast was wonderful and plentiful! The internet is free and worked great. The suite was full of everything you would need for a stay! Did I mention Amber was the most amazing hotel desk worker ever!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Tyler R, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Jill D,

Thank you for the review and kind words! Amber is a rockstar!! We are very glad to have someone like her on our team. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Safe Travels!

Tyler Roberts

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Nice, clean, fresh and easy to reach hotel. Good rooms, great fitness room and a small swimming pool with Jacuzzi. Not a lot to point out for improvements as the hotel stands out as new. The only improvement could be the complimentary breakfast...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Maninder S, Assistant General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

chrisn0kkentved,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologized for dissatisfaction you had during your stay. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Good value. Needed more than a room since we planned a stay longer than a weekend. Rooms comfy and small kitchen was just what we needed and fully stocked with plates and utensils. Beautifully decorated and appointed to give real feel of quaint apartment. Hubby and I worked out every morning and enjoyed quiet relaxing time in pool. Food was ok... thought breakfast was made to order, as I had read... but that’s ok. Good for families traveling with kids. Yogurt, fruit and simple stuff sufficed for us. You can’t go wrong with this place! I’m hooked on Home 2 Home. Hubby gives it 5 stars.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Maninder S, Assistant General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

pamelao843,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay at the Home2Suite By Hilton Austin/Cedar Park. I am glad that you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer at our property. We value all of our guests and it is nice to see that recognized buy our guest.We hope to see you on your next trip to Austin. Thank you again.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Waited an hour to get a room that was reserved a month prior. I do not blame the lady that checked us in. She did her best to get us in a room. Something was done in there system that wouldnt allow her to check in. She was able to charge me though, no problem.
In asked for a manager (manny) to check into this the very next morning and when he finally got back to me was after I got home. His response was I was not charged enough for the room that I was in. Never address the hour wait that I endured when I checked in or the fact that the lady had a hard time getting us into the room that we actually reserved. That wasn't the only issue that I had this stay but felt it unnecessary to bring up because I hadn't heard back from him regarding my first issue. I didn't get the room cleaned the first day. They had to send somebody up after i called the desk to complain. They sent up a non-english-speaking person and he came up with some trash bags and towels. He seemed to be unsure as to what he was there for so I just took my towels and told him to leave there was no cleaning cart with him or anything.
I've stayed with Home2Home before with no issues and actually better rooms and service. I just would not be back to this particular one.
I was given 5,000 points after being asked for more money and not happy about it.

Unfortunately, that was my experience as a Hilton Honors member. My suggestion going forward is to actually look into a customer's complaint and resolve that before asking for more money. Especially since the room that they put me in cost more money because she was unable to check me into the room that I reserved. That was not my fault.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

sedm0nds,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize that we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay as we strive to ensure this happens for each guest that chooses to stay at the Home2Suites By Hilton at Cedar Park Austin. I will share your feedback with the team. As per our recent conversation over the phone 5000 points has already been added to your Blue Hilton Honors account and will not reflect until next 3 to 4 working business days. Again please accept our sincerest apology for the disappointment you had with us. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us in the future.