1,938 results
All reviewsconvention centergreat locationaustin downtownvalet parkingwithin walking distancefree breakfastvalet staffindoor poolroom was spaciouscorner roomrestaurants and barsrainey streeta great staylady bird lakethe congressoatmealwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 9 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Austin Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Reviewed 8 October 2017

In a little over a months time I stayed at two individual Hyatt Places. One in Portland Maine and the other in Austin Texas. The first was for holiday and the second for a conference. I found both experiences to be awesome. The staff of both places was wonderful. I have to give a shout out to the girls at the front desk at the Austin hotel. They were so thoughtful and tended to any of my requests with sunshine and a smile. My rooms at both hotels were preferred. Both with awesome views. Ask for a "19" room at the Austin hotel. You will not be sorry. Both hotels were in excellent locations for my needs. I truely enjoyed my stays at both. Hyatt Place is a good choice for any occasion.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Austin Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hello Candisser, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

All in all I was not happy: Noisy air condition, really bad breakfast, staff not helping me to recover a lost item from a local taxi company. I am sorry to say that I would not recommend to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Steven C, Sales Department at Hyatt Place Austin Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hello Christof and thank you for your review of your most recent stay! We are sorry to hear that you lost something while travelling and that your stay was less than amazing. The next time you're in Austin, we'd appreciate the opportunity to improve upon your stay. Thank you again and safe travels!

Best regards, The Hyatt Place Austin Downtown Team!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I was here for a couple of days, came to visit the University. It is a decent hotel and is in a superb location. It is convenient to get around. The staff is helpful, I wanted a room change and was given when I checked in. Fine breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Austin Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your recent experience. We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled stays for our guests, so we are pleased that you found both comfort and convenience during your stay. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to serve you again and will strive to make your next stay five stars.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Austin Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017