“AMAZING Beef Fajitas!”

Lupe Tortilla Arbor Walk
Ranked #229 of 3,816 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The beef at Lupe's is unbelievable! The seasonings (lime? and more) make the mouth water and cry for more! The house made flour tortillas are absolutely wonderful and literally melt in your mouth!

The prices are a bit high for Mexican food so we can't go as often as we would like, but we savor integer we do!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We visit this place for good fajitas, busy and noisy but food overall is good, service is also good with plenty of room and outside seating. Best for fajitas in my opinion.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

When in the mood for Mexican food, which is always, this is our top choice...love their food. It's really hard to make a choice as everything is so good here, but their steak selections are really great and highly recommend them. They also serve fantastic tropical drinks and you can eat outdoors too. Really love going here with people who are new in town and want to try Mexican food. Always a great time.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

My son & I have patronized two locations in Austin on several lunch dates. We always opt for the fajitas by the pound.
Id told my husband we needed to try it, as we are ranchers & raise our own beef.
We are very discerning about beef, and have had many sub-standard experiences.
Having said that, I'll tell you I've never been disappointed in the quality of the beef fajitas we've ordered at either location. When my husband ate here with me this past month, he ate the entire pound of beef fajitas, with the exception of my one small taco.
We like that everything is served at once on the table, and each person puts as much, or as little of the ingredients they choose. There's cheddar cheese, lettuce, pick de gallo, sour cream salsa. The flour tortillas are about 12" in diameter & very good! The chips are nice& thin & the salsa is great. The fajitas have a nice lime juice taste to them.
My husband d enjoyed his Margarita on the rocks , & my tea was great.
We've never been disappointed , whether I've dined with my son or my husband.
Give it a try!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

This is a commercial mexican food. The food was average and not a great value for the price. It was full and a lot food!