See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and on top of things. They made me feel very welcome especially Gabby who was able to give me directions to my meeting down town. The property was very quiet , clean and well kept. Thank you Norma and staff! I will be staying here again when work calls!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2018

From the moment we checked in until we checked out, Nora, the manager and her staff are doing a great job in customer satisfaction: My Grade is an A for this Motel 6.Thank you, Daniel, Theresa, Gabby and anyone I may have failed to mention. I am impressed with Motel 6 - competitors better be on the look out, because Motel 6 Central is going to take Austin, by storm! If you need to come to Austin for medical appointments, this is the location for you, and your service animals. Thank you, again!

Room tip: Every thing on property was clean, the parking lot, the coin vending area and pool.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We arrived at the hotel a bit worried, after having read some of the mixed reviews. We needn't have worried. The rooms we had were on the first floor. Room was a good size, two queen beds. The bathroom was a little dated but functional. Hotel does not serve breakfast but there is coffee in the lobby. The beds were fairly comfortable however mine did shake every time someone walked along the front or if a big truck drove past. The only thing I found annoying was the noise. Between the traffic and the air con, I sometimes had trouble to sleep. One night we did see a police helicopter and the security guard search the parking lot for an escapee from a nearby facility. You do need a car and the traffic on the I-35 is pretty terrible but otherwise it was easy to drive to downtown Austin and to the Circuit of the Americas where we spent the weekend at the Formula 1 Grand Prix. Wi-Fi is not complimentary, if I remember well it is $2.99 a night for light usage and $4.99 for heavy usage (streaming etc).

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I just want take a moment and leave a review for Olivia at the front desk at Motel 6. Every time I visit, she has an incredible smile on her face and is very welcoming.. She goes above and beyond to make my family's stay here very accommodating. I was feel like the light really is left on when I walk to the front door and see Olivia with Abigal smile and great attitude after a long days travel. Thanks Olivia!!!!

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Matthew N
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Customer Service is great, friendly staff, Olivia on the other hand is beyond excellent, she makes you feel welcomed and the atmosphere is great around her, The rooms could use a make over, and added amenities like a fridge and microwave, to me the front staff is the only reason i keep going back... Cuddos to Olivia for a job well done.

Room tip: Corporate needs to make over the motel.
Date of stay: May 2017