1,233 results
All reviews austin airport air force an early morning flight rental car free shuttle shuttle service next morning per day breakfast buffet one night stay very nice hotel bed was comfortable atrium convenience circuit americas conference
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This property was really bad. I’m going to do better research before I book another Hilton anywhere in the world. Rooms stuck in 2004, with green carpet and an old pink sofa bed. 24 inch tv (??!) in the room. C’mon Hilton. You can do better than this for $170 a night. There are competing hotels within 200 yards that are brand new and appropriately priced. Don’t book this place just because of the brand name. You’ll be disappointed like I was.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank James B
Britt U, General Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hello and thank you for sharing your comments on your stay. We are so grateful you chose to stay with us and that you took the time to share your thoughts. We are grateful to know your insights regarding the condition of the guestroom. I am excited to share with you that we are currently working with an Interior Designer on concepts for our upcoming renovation. We hope you will return for another stay when you visit Austin. It would be our pleasure to have you with us again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful airport hotel. Built in a circle rooms face towards the inside. Room has the regular Hilton amenities, wonderful plush bed, flat screen TV, my room had a mix of Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries and Roth toiletries. I usually find Crabtree and Evelyn at Doubletrees. I got a good night's sleep, I only wish I'd been able to enjoy the hotel more.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Britt U, General Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello & thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased you chose to stay with us while visiting Austin and are delighted that you to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please accept our apologies for both sets of toiletries in your room. Hilton has recently changed the Brand Standard back to Crabtree and Evelyn and apparently we still had some existing stock of the Roth product. We hope to see you again soon, it will be our pleasure to have you back.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I had planned to stay three nights but ended up checking out after the first night. It started that the digital key did not open the doors from the parking lot, thus having to wheel luggage halfway around the building. Staff made an actual key & I’m on my way. I walk into the room & it’s very tired with old furniture & mostly bare walls. I immediately turn on the a/c unit & it sounds as if it’s a train it wats so loud. The best part was the carpet that was coming apart from the floor (see pictures below). I don’t expect these furnishings but at the very least, carpet should not be coming apart from the floor, especially at a full service Hilton. I contacted the Diamond desk to cancel the remaining nights on my reservation & they found me another property for the rest of my stay. A week later, I still have not heard from management & according to the Diamond Desk they have not responded to their request either. Unfortunate stay all around and much nicer full service hotels in the Austin area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gregory A
Britt U, General Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Greetings and many thanks for sharing your experience. We are so grateful you chose to spend time with us, but we are disappointed to know about your experience. Our goal is to provide each guest with a positively memorable stay from arrival to departure and we are very sorry that we fell short of this with you. Please know that a guest room renovation is planned very soon and we are currently updating the HVAC systems throughout the building. Thank you for taking the time to share and for giving us the opportunity to improve, we appreciate knowing your thoughts.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I spent 5 days at this hotel and the only reason I didn’t give the highest rating was the outdated rooms. This hotel is surprisingly quiet, extremely accommodating of anything you may need (including running surprise needs to your door early in the morning) & well-staffed! The catered food was just ‘ok,’ I’d stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Britt U, General Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Hello & thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor! We were so happy to host your conference. We are delighted that you were able to join us and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and the service you received We are so pleased you chose to stay with us while visiting Austin and that the staff took great care of you. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Stayed there overnight on March 3. Closest hotel to the airport with a free shuttle - the location cannot be beat. The room was quiet, the hotel was clean and the staff friendly, but the bed a bit worn/soft. There is no free parking. Others have mentioned limited lighting in the rooms, but my room had two table lamps, a floor lamp and a desk lamp.

Room Tip: Was up on the 4th floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank David B

Hello & thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor! We are so pleased you chose to stay with us while visiting Austin. It is wonderful that the hotel's location was a memorable experience for you. The staff will be delighted to hear your kind words on their friendliness and courtesy. We hope to see you again soon.