All reviews coustomer service have stayed here several times hot shower minor issue cleaning staff two nights comfortable stay enjoyed my stay business trip austin area microwave
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I was on a business trip it was very professional when I checked in I enjoyed my stay even though I was at work it was very awesome I came home and I relaxed and it was awesome today breakfast was ready coffee was ready and I went to work. The manger was very accommodating to my needs while away from home. She made me feel like I was at home away from home. The managers name was amber and she was very awesome And professional

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thanks for being our guest at the Extended Stay America and for your nice comments about our staff. Our goal is to make every guest feel as comfortable as possible while away from home, so we're glad you experienced that while you were here. We will share your wonderful comments with our team to recognize them for their excellent service. We hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I travel quite a bit and have stayed at many hotels over the years. This hotel was the worst. I left after the first night and found a new place to stay. The rooms are worn, the sheets on one bed were stained and the other bed had sheets like sandpaper. I had to go to the office in order to get a hair dryer and had to step around a person sprawled across the sidewalk in order to get there. In the morning there was vomit on the curb by the office. I felt unsafe at this hotel. Driving by later that week I saw a police car with lights flashing at the office. This location does not live up to the standards of the Extended Stay chain.

Room tip: Best room is at another hotel!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Nancy, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you had while you were here and that you felt unsafe here. Your feedback for the cleanliness issues has been discussed with the housekeeping team for review and action. Kindly note, all the kitchenware and in-room amenities i.e. hair-dryers and other toiletries are available at front desk and are complementary. We take the safety of our guests and employees very seriously. Please know, our team is well trained to handle any situation and maintains a good environment. We hope to have another chance to deliver you with an exceptional experience.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

The location is good, plenty of parking space, easy to find.
The rooms are a bit on the small side, and any extra gear (cups, pots etc) has to be collected at the front desk. In principle clean, comfortable bed, clean sheets, but the room size is definitely smaller than in other locations.
Good free WiFi, basic amenities, basic breakfast, no coffee machine in room, but otherwise OK. Apparently, no elevators.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Harry, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We’re glad to know our location was ideal for you and that overall you had a pleasant stay with us. However, we’re sorry for the inconvenience you had due to our hotel policy and for not meeting some of your expectations. Please know to ensure the cleanliness of kitchenware upon check-in, brand standards require us to make these items available at the front desk rather than leaving them in the suites. We hope this did not overshadow your otherwise positive experience and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Sandra and Amanda were amazing and I wish everyone I encountered were as kind as them. The rooms were extremely clean and they made sure I had everything I needed for my room. I will stay here Everytime I stay in a room in Austin

Trip type: Travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Mika, thank you for sharing a wonderful review of your visit to Extended Stay America. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to assist you with whatever you need, so it's nice to know our team accomplished this during your visit. We especially appreciate your nice comments recognizing the service provided by Sandra and Amanda, and we'll be sure to share your compliments with them. We hope you will plan on staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Start off with the good! Location is great for that area. Easy in and easy out plenty to eat nearby and close to the lake! Now for the bad: I am not a picky traveler and tend to look for deals and I’m more then willing to overlook issues for a good price. But every corner we turned it got worse and worse. When you walk In you are hit with a smell of mildew get on the elevator and the smell conpletly changed to something I can’t describe. Get in the hallway and it smells like a rock concert in the 70’s(yes weed). Entering the room we were in luck the smell subsided or anything was better then the three smells we had encountered. I had forgot to bring q-tips and toothpicks but luckily I found q-tips in the drawer and a toothpick on the floor. I’ll wrap it up but to name a few more hair and urine on the toilet, hair on the shower wall and if you want to use the internet then be prepared to take a time machine back to the 90’s and wait a lifetime for anything to load. The WiFi that is free will allow you to read email so kids with devices or if you want to relax and watch a movie you won’t because you will have to pay more to not get throttled down on their WiFi. As stated before I am thrifty when it comes to hotels and can live with a lot but lack of effort on at least noticing urine, hair and other people’s items shows the interest this establishment has in basic cleanliness.

Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Your feedback will assist us in our efforts to continually improve our service and guest experience. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.