“Awsome!”

Ranked #1 of 112 Dessert in Austin
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 28 July 2012 via mobile

Great inventive flavors! Doughnuts are big enough to share but we couldn't decided on just one flavor so we got 2. Great place for an sediment dessert...kinda wish we didn't eat dinner so we would have more room for the doughnuts.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

These doughnuts are so delicious and melt in your mouth! I had the pleasure of ordering their brownie flavored doughnut while visiting Austin. I wouldn't recommend eating this on a daily basis due to the excess saturated fat...but if you want a guilty pleasure, Goudoughs is the way to go!

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Only bigger and better.These are yeast doughnuts cooked individually with
all sorts of toppings. One good choice is the Flying Pig or you can choose
your own individual design. It's cash only, and their trailer is now located on
South 1st just adjacent to the lot below the Elizabeth Street Cafe. Definitely
an Austin experience!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

My family and I love Gordoughs! It is one of our favorite stops in Austin.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

My son took us here on our first visit to Austin. We stood under an umbrella with pouring rain coming down and me thinking what kind of a doughnut is worth this? When the doughnut came, I understood.... this is a doughnut worth standing for 20 minutes in a downpour!

Been to Gourdough's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK