All reviews giant swing hatchet throwing farm to table ropes course farm tour hill country spa services all inclusive package lake travis the entire staff meditation retreat harmonica property relaxation pilates experiential
Reviewed 15 November 2017

After experincing Travaasa Hana, I had to check out the other property- Austin! It did not disappoint me at all. It was a very inviting place in the middle of nowhere in the Hill Country. I was so curious to check out the infamous IG worthy pool and it was so worth it. The view with your drinks in hand after your spa massage and relaxing all day into the night watching the full moon was amazing. The service was great and my room was lovely. I loved exploring the grounds to find all these trails and the breakfast with the mimosa was excellent. I thought the spa services could be improved at the Austin location as it was medicore, as the Hana location had phenemonal massage treatments. Otherwise, the Austin location was very peaceful and lovely. I hope it doesn't change too much with the new ownership as I loved the Travaasa's brand of wellness and self-care along with fun activities.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel/resort 30 minutes outside of town during the week last month. They are going to close for 6 months so we are interested in going back after they re open. The pool was wonderful

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This place is out in the middle of nowhere and I loved that! Quiet. Beautiful. Peaceful. It was a lot of fun. There are great places to eat like Eddie V's that is not too far. The hotel has fun and unusual activities too- like hatchet-throwing which we found to be fun!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
GuestRelationsAustin, Guest Relations Manager at Travaasa Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Cathy S,
Thank you very much for the glowing review and wonderful compliments.
We always love to hear how much our guests enjoyed their stay.
Until next time!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We loved our 2 night getaway while in the Austin area and will be waiting anxiously to see how much better (if possible) Miraval will make this property when it reopens next Spring. Kudos to the staff for acting like next week will be just another week when in fact the resort will be closing. You would never know. Our king room was beautiful and so quiet and comfortable. The pool area, hiking trails, restaurant and spa are as nice as any upscale resort we have visited. Austinites have been so lucky to have this so close by. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
GuestRelationsAustin, Guest Relations Manager at Travaasa Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hello Edye,
I truly believe this is one of the very best reviews we have received- thank you so much!!
I'm thrilled you enjoyed your visit and appreciate all your wonderful compliments- especially regarding our amazing staff.
We look forward to your return next year to see all our great enhancements and additions to the resort.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 nights and it wasn't long enough! The endless activities, super nice staff and lovely trails/grounds made it hard to leave. Expect to pay resort prices for meals (totally worth it) and drinks. In fact, I was charged $33 for a double shot patron silver margarita!

I hope the upcoming renovations keep the rustic charm and do not make the property overly populated.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
GuestRelationsAustin, Guest Relations Manager at Travaasa Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Deborah H,
Thank you for the lovely review and wonderful compliment of "perfection."
Since it was hard to leave, we look forward to your return next year to enjoy all the exciting renovations we will be doing over the coming months.