“An awesome experience”
Review of Live Love Paddle

Live Love Paddle
More attraction details
Owner description: Live Love Paddle offers nightly guided kayak tours to watch the Congress Ave Bridge Bats in Austin, Texas. Live Love Paddle also offers daily rentals of stand-up paddleboards, kayaks and canoes on Lady Bird Lake. The Urban Kayak Tour is a daytime tour offered year round! We have secure lockers, real restrooms, accept credit cards and have free parking on-site!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I went on a four hour kayak trip down the San Marcos River with Live Love Paddle guide Casey. It was an awesome experience an one that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a unique way to spend a sunny afternoon.
Live Love Paddle also offer kayak trips from March-November on Ladybird Lake to see the Mexican bats; unfortunately I missed out on that on this trip but plan to return to Austin in May to enjoy that experience too.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Live Love Paddle

Reviewed 22 December 2011

I found Live Love Paddle online while looking for things to do in Austin. My friends were excited to go kayaking, and the fact that we were to view the flying bats was an additional thrill. I've never operated a kayak before and was pleasantly surprised that it is easy and relaxing (on the calm waters of Lady Bird Lake).
I must say we have enjoyed everything about the tour and since have gone kayaking with Live Love Paddle a few more times. It is a great way to spend an afternoon/evening and experience one of a kind, middle-of-the-city, but outdoorsy venture.

3  Thank DorotaPnd
Reviewed 27 October 2011

One of the most laid back tours I've ever been on. Relaxed pace, good information about the bats, the bridge, and Austin. I was at a conference and many of the people watched the bats from the bridge and they were dissappointed. From the river there was an excellent view. I highly recommend this trip.

Reviewed 27 September 2011

My 8-year old daughter and I took the kayaking tour in August.
I wasn't sure if she could actually kayak or even myself for that matter.
I had never kayaked.
Casey was awesome! He explained (very patiently I might add) everything you needed to know and we had a blast. My daughter couldn't quite get the hang of it and they ended up towing her. She loved it!
Bets way to see the bats. Exillarating!
You couldn't ask for a better tour guide than Live Love Paddle!
First rate! Don't miss out! You won't regret it.

3  Thank Christi B
Reviewed 26 September 2011

What a great way to see the bats! Casey was a fun tour guide, the price was reasonable (used Groupon), and sitting in water watching the bats fly out is a must for all tourists. Ample free parking at the put in site.

1  Thank fuzzykiwi48

Been to Live Love Paddle? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK