1,241 results
All reviewsheavenly bedshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancebusiness tripbreakfast buffetfront desk staffbusiness hotelhotel restaurantlive musicwhole foodsi highly recommend this hotelvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againfitness centerdowntownspgconference
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I stay at the Westin Domain several times a year. It has always been a pleasant and high quality experience. That changed on my visit on 11/18.

-the check-in process was painfully slow (20 minutes instead of the usual 5)
-The water pressure in the bathroom sink and shower was poor and fluctuating
-The climate control system was not working properly and was noisier than usual
-The bell staff was almost non-existent. I ended up carrying my own luggage out.

Room Tip: upper floor rooms are larger, quieter
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Roy H
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Overall its a great place in a great location. However, shower head is lame with poor water pressure and the hot water does run out!!! Make sure you shower early or risk a cold shower to start your day!

Room Tip: shower head is lame and the hot water does run out!!! Make sure you shower early or risk a cold shower to start your day!
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Clarissa M, Sales Coordinator at The Westin Austin at The Domain, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hi Ron,

I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I have passed this along to our front desk to help direct this out to our Engineering team. Please know you can always refer to the front desk at any time you experience a maintenance issue, we hope to provide you with a better, positive experience during your next visit.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The General Manager and his staff are wonderful. They greet guests every morning, even help with bags or pull cars around. The front desk staff walk you to the elevators. The staff all make you feel welcome. The property itself is great and in a fabulous area. The lounge and restaurant are all very nice and convenient.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hi Percy,
We want to thank you for your feedback!
We know providing your experience with us takes time away from your productive days and want you to know we are appreciative of you.
I will make sure to pass this along to our General Manager and our front desk team. I'm sure this will bring a smile out!
Safe travels and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We enjoyed the service and hospitality at the hotel. We were there over a long weekend and had 3 rooms. The domain has every conceivable restaurant and shop within walking distance.
I would go right back to the Westin domain on my next visit to Austin

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hi Robert,
We would like to thank you for your feedback. It's important to us to provide exceptional service to our guests, we want you to feel great about the Westin. We want you to know we appreciate you and are looking forward to seeing you and your family again during your next visit!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Once again, a satisfied customer! This Westin at the Domain is in a perfect location within walking distances to numerous shops, restaurants, bars/clubs. When you get tired of walking, they have a free shuttle to ride you around the Domain area. The hotel was clean, the staff was amazingly nice as usual and they allowed my friends and I a late check out! Thank You again Westin!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you!
We are so glad to know you had a great experience with us at The Westin. We appreciate you and are looking forward to seeing you again during your next stay!
Thank you for your generosity.