1,243 results
All reviewsheavenly bedshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancebusiness tripbreakfast buffetfront desk staffbusiness hotelhotel restaurantlive musicwhole foodsi highly recommend this hotelvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againfitness centerdowntownspgconference
Reviewed 12 November 2017

For a hotel that charges over $400 a night it is average in amenities. Regular rooms with a view of the Domain. No hot water for my morning shower. Very difficult to find parking, especially at night.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Wonderful service. Very clean. Comfortable beds. I forgot a phone charger and they were able to provide one for us to borrow. The breakfast was outstanding and was included after a very reasonable upgrade.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Clarissa M, Sales Coordinator at The Westin Austin at The Domain, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback Kelsey!
We are glad to know you had a positive, comforting experience with us. We appreciate your comments also and hope you come back to The Westin during your next visit to the Domain!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

It felt like a new property and in a great location. The checkin was easy and uneventful. As Starwood platinum member, I wish they had a executive lounge. Overall we really enjoyed staying there. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: It is really organized. The bed, as you would expect, was great - heavenly as advertised! The bathroom was very modern!
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback Cindy!
We appreciate your comments and are glad you had a great time with us. We also thank you for being a Starwood Platinum Member and are looking forward to seeing you again during your next stay!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Rooms are ok but dated. The service is what is really lacking. It was difficult to tell if house keeping had been by to clean our room. Then, the battery on our room door lock died. Not their fault, but it took engineering 30 minutes to come up and let us in once we had notified the front desk. When I went back down to inquire about their status, the front desk insisted engineering was already up there. Not true because my wife and I had been sitting in the hallway by our room waiting on them.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lori78758, Manager at The Westin Austin at The Domain, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is out goal to exceed every guests expectations every stay and it seems we have fallen short of this goal during your stay with us. We will share your comments with our front desk and engineering teams to ensure the communication process is working as it should be. We hope that you will stay with us again to give us the opportunity to provide you with five star service.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

If you're not familiar with The Domain, it's an indoor / outdoor mall area with restaurants, anchor stores, condos, etc. So the hotel is near all of that plus a number of local businesses and easy access to several main highways. I walked to a local restaurant for a late lunch one day.

The room was modern and clean. The lobby was modern and clean, also. Concierge was very helpful. Two minor issues.. The afternoon that I checked in, there was no hot water (cold shower). Also, I arrived early so was fine with having to wait for a room to be prepared, but I never received a phone call as promised telling me that it was ready. When I later told the desk clerk about this, I didn't get any kind of response - not an apology, not an explanation, not even a grunt.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback during your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the location and your guestroom. We apologize for the inconvenience with the hot water and have shared your comments with the front desk to ensure the proper procedures are being followed in all situations. It is our goal to exceed every guests expectations during every stay and we hope to have an opportunity to provide you with five star service during your next visit to Austin.