Casulo Hotel
Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
  • Restaurant
US$ 319
US$ 280
  • Pool
aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 235
US$ 171
Aloft.com
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 136
La Quinta Inn Austin North(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 300
US$ 252
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewssoaking tubclose to downtownbeautiful roomstandard roomsitting areabreakfast was delicioussouth congressdowntown austintubscerealtexas
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is rundown. Entire hotel smelled funny. Air freshener was overpowering. Carpets were dirty. The elevator smelled, hallways smelled, room smelled. The walls are thin. Don't trust the marketing. Checked-in but decided not to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This place has really nice details and affordably priced. They were going through construction when I visited, and they are hard to notice, definitely turn your GPS on, they are right next to the highway, but no one would be walking by randomly. They tub with a glass wall right next to it is amazing, I was watching TV in the tub and loving it.

Their staff is reserved to a fault. Definitely no pushy sales or explaining too much about the amenities. I needed something on this part of town, and for a business traveler, I highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I'm not somebody to write a review but I'm begging you not to stay here... I'd give it a 0 stars if it would let me. My husband and I went to Austin for our first anniversary and thought that this would be a very nice hotel by the pictures... We got there kind of late on Friday night and it was such a sketchy part of town, I was scared to even go in. The entire hotel is disgusting and covered in cobwebs and bugs and just obviously never cleaned. We stayed in their nicest room and the bed looked the be clean (thank goodness) but nothing else was. While we were there, we saw prostitutes and watched a drug deal go down with sketchy people holding guns. In the middle of the night (between 2-5:30), the room next to us was playing music so loud that it literally sounded like we were in a rock concert so we didn't sleep at all. And then, the "free breakfast" the next morning consisted of stale bread and fruit loops and old bacon. We left as soon as possible but we would DEFINITELY recommend the Hyatt House in the Arboretum area!!! Stay there, you won't regret it!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tayboyer
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Located midway between airport and downtown, currently surrounded by nasty highway construction, a pleasantly surprising stay. Friendly staff (well, one person), well-appointed room, congenial lobby area. A real breakfast was a bonus. Great value.

Room Tip: Very, very soft water in the showers.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Low key, high style, but somewhat of a scarce staff..which can be a good thing...this place is not an in your face establishment...but our last visit (3rd booking for us..and yes we will definitely book again) I had to go to the front desk to ask for someone to serve me some wine from the bar during happy hour...and my request was immediately fulfilled ( wine and beer only). They have a sweet semi shaded swimming pool, a complimentary breakfast bar, and the king size rooms that we have booked had an over the top sexy glass walled shower and tub area...(view to the bed) with blinds of course for those shy ones. Bed comfy..but we bring our own pillows everywhere...Casuelo's were extra fluffy...we like ours a little less enthusiastic. Overall I would recommend this place...the staff that you do encounter are polite, helpful and they were as gracious to us as if we were their own welcomed houseguest.

Room Tip: Rooms on the fist floors seem cooler than the second floor, we have not booked the top balcony rooms, so unsure about them.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple