“Graduation trip for granddaughter and best friend”
Review of Viva Day Spa

Viva Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 72 Spas & Wellness in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Best Spa in Austin, Viva Day Spa offers wide-array of spa treatments for men and women including massage, skin care + facials, manicures + pedicures, waxing, and award-winning spa packages. Reserve our private relaxation rooms for a spa party, girls getaway, or bridal party spa experience. With 3 locations across the city, Viva Day Spa is the perfect place to get pampered in Austin.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My sister and I along with 2 newly turned 18 year olds had the #1 rated spa day in Austin. It was so amazing and life changing. I am going back with both of my sisters, and my husband and I are going near the end of the year. I have 5 more granddaughters to take to Austin for their graduation trip from High School. The amenities were exceptional, and the lunch was awesome. I have had a lot of massages in my life, but the young man who worked on me truly knew what a deep tissue massage is. If you ever want a special gift for someone, take them to Viva Day Spa for the 6 1/2 hrs luxurious experience. I'm definitely going to become a regular!!!!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"spa atmosphere"
"lamar location"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"therapist"
in 12 reviews
"pedicure"
"domain"
"session"

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I had the celebration package which included a massage, facial, and pedicure. I upgraded to a deep tissue massage and added on a quick manicure. It was the most relaxing and welcoming experience I have ever had. My deep tissue massage was performed by Jen J. and she found knots that I didn't know were there, incredible. I apologize for not remembering the other ladies names but they were both wonderful. If you get a chance to visit here please do so, it is quite relaxing. There are several locations but this one worked out for me and was closest to my hotel.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Two of my friends and I paid a visit to the Lamar location on a recent girls' trip to Austin, and all I can say is, "WOW!!" I've been to a lot of spas and love a good massage, but Viva Day Spa was a total standout. The customer service is top notch, from the moment I called to schedule the appointments, to their reminder call a week ahead, and through the actual experience at the spa. They have a seven day cancellation policy, which seems like a long time, but it's easy to see why because every room was booked the entire time we were there. I had their Spring Rejuvenation package with Josephine and she was exceptional. She used a very firm touch, which is what I asked for, and asked me for feedback multiple times during the treatment. My very highest recommendation!!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Some friends and I were in town for a bachelorette party weekend. We visited the Domain location, and all 9 of us had an OUTSTANDING time! We received pedicures, facials, and massages and were treated with a separate relaxation room after we completed our services. I will definitely return when I'm back in Austin.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

As a birthday present to my sister we spent an entire morning at the Viva Day Spa at the Domain location. From start to finish they were attentive and made us feel special. The massage was amazing by Sam and the Facial from Stacy was just what my poor skin needed. I highly recommend this spa and the location. Easy parking and plenty of places to grab a pre or post glass of wine. I will absolutely return in the very near future!