Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
So relaxing!

I visited Viva Day spa at the Domain while traveling for business, needed to have my nails and... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2018
Stéphanie M
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great Birthday Celebration

I visited Viva Day Spa on South Lamar with my daughter for my birthday April 16th. It was a... read more

Reviewed 24 April 2018

from US$ 37.90
from US$ 49.00
from US$ 54.13
More Info
All reviews cucumber water signature massage deep tissue massage spa atmosphere therapist pedicure domain
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I had the celebration package which included a massage, facial, and pedicure. I upgraded to a deep tissue massage and added on a quick manicure. It was the most relaxing and welcoming experience I have ever had. My deep tissue massage was performed by Jen J. and she found knots that I didn't know were there, incredible. I apologize for not remembering the other ladies names but they were both wonderful. If you get a chance to visit here please do so, it is quite relaxing. There are several locations but this one worked out for me and was closest to my hotel.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Two of my friends and I paid a visit to the Lamar location on a recent girls' trip to Austin, and all I can say is, "WOW!!" I've been to a lot of spas and love a good massage, but Viva Day Spa was a total standout. The customer service is top notch, from the moment I called to schedule the appointments, to their reminder call a week ahead, and through the actual experience at the spa. They have a seven day cancellation policy, which seems like a long time, but it's easy to see why because every room was booked the entire time we were there. I had their Spring Rejuvenation package with Josephine and she was exceptional. She used a very firm touch, which is what I asked for, and asked me for feedback multiple times during the treatment. My very highest recommendation!!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Some friends and I were in town for a bachelorette party weekend. We visited the Domain location, and all 9 of us had an OUTSTANDING time! We received pedicures, facials, and massages and were treated with a separate relaxation room after we completed our services. I will definitely return when I'm back in Austin.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

As a birthday present to my sister we spent an entire morning at the Viva Day Spa at the Domain location. From start to finish they were attentive and made us feel special. The massage was amazing by Sam and the Facial from Stacy was just what my poor skin needed. I highly recommend this spa and the location. Easy parking and plenty of places to grab a pre or post glass of wine. I will absolutely return in the very near future!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Not only were they happy to accommodate our party of seven, they did it with efficiency and class. We were given a private room to gather and relax before and after our treatments. We were placed in sauna rooms to relax our muscles prior to our massages which was very effective. I chose the Fall Into Bliss package and it was so far beyond any other spa experience I've EVER had...I'm tempted to fly back down to have it again someday!!!