“2 1/2 hours of AHHHH! ”
Review of Viva Day Spa

Viva Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 73 Spas & Wellness in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Best Spa in Austin, Viva Day Spa offers wide-array of spa treatments for men and women including massage, skin care + facials, manicures + pedicures, waxing, and award-winning spa packages. Reserve our private relaxation rooms for a spa party, girls getaway, or bridal party spa experience. With 3 locations across the city, Viva Day Spa is the perfect place to get pampered in Austin.
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

As a birthday present to my sister we spent an entire morning at the Viva Day Spa at the Domain location. From start to finish they were attentive and made us feel special. The massage was amazing by Sam and the Facial from Stacy was just what my poor skin needed. I highly recommend this spa and the location. Easy parking and plenty of places to grab a pre or post glass of wine. I will absolutely return in the very near future!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"domain"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Not only were they happy to accommodate our party of seven, they did it with efficiency and class. We were given a private room to gather and relax before and after our treatments. We were placed in sauna rooms to relax our muscles prior to our massages which was very effective. I chose the Fall Into Bliss package and it was so far beyond any other spa experience I've EVER had...I'm tempted to fly back down to have it again someday!!!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I loved every minute of my session here, from the minute I walked in. Some friends and I made a trip to Austin for a women's retreat. With a few days' notice, they were able to accommodate all four of us. From the refreshing cucumber water in the relaxation room to the hot towels around my neck to the massage from the masseuse, Hilary, that left my muscles a wonderful mass of jello, I couldn't have been more pleased.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

From start to finish this place was an oasis. We arrived from New Orleans, Jennifer assisted with reservations via email at The Domain local. The ladies know how to provide exquisite service. What a Girls GET A WAY! From tea to Wine what more could a Lady want!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I've been going to Viva Day Spa for 10 years. The environment is very relaxing and zen. I've never had a bad experience here. I used to be a concierge in NYC, so I've "researched" 100s of spas, and still Viva Day Spa is my number one! I recommend getting an add on with your massage, such as the foot reflexology or the magic mint scalp massage. David is my personal massage therapist and he's amazing, however, all the therapists are great! I also love the chill music they play softly in all the rooms, the soft linens and blankets on the tables, the ginger tea, and cucumber water! The facials and pedis are great too! All the details are flawless! You definitely get your money's worth!