“WOW, what a spa!!!”
Review of Viva Day Spa

Viva Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 72 Spas & Wellness in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Best Spa in Austin, Viva Day Spa offers wide-array of spa treatments for men and women including massage, skin care + facials, manicures + pedicures, waxing, and award-winning spa packages. Reserve our private relaxation rooms for a spa party, girls getaway, or bridal party spa experience. With 3 locations across the city, Viva Day Spa is the perfect place to get pampered in Austin.
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Not only were they happy to accommodate our party of seven, they did it with efficiency and class. We were given a private room to gather and relax before and after our treatments. We were placed in sauna rooms to relax our muscles prior to our massages which was very effective. I chose the Fall Into Bliss package and it was so far beyond any other spa experience I've EVER had...I'm tempted to fly back down to have it again someday!!!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"spa atmosphere"
"lamar location"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"therapist"
in 12 reviews
"pedicure"
"domain"

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I loved every minute of my session here, from the minute I walked in. Some friends and I made a trip to Austin for a women's retreat. With a few days' notice, they were able to accommodate all four of us. From the refreshing cucumber water in the relaxation room to the hot towels around my neck to the massage from the masseuse, Hilary, that left my muscles a wonderful mass of jello, I couldn't have been more pleased.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

From start to finish this place was an oasis. We arrived from New Orleans, Jennifer assisted with reservations via email at The Domain local. The ladies know how to provide exquisite service. What a Girls GET A WAY! From tea to Wine what more could a Lady want!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I've been going to Viva Day Spa for 10 years. The environment is very relaxing and zen. I've never had a bad experience here. I used to be a concierge in NYC, so I've "researched" 100s of spas, and still Viva Day Spa is my number one! I recommend getting an add on with your massage, such as the foot reflexology or the magic mint scalp massage. David is my personal massage therapist and he's amazing, however, all the therapists are great! I also love the chill music they play softly in all the rooms, the soft linens and blankets on the tables, the ginger tea, and cucumber water! The facials and pedis are great too! All the details are flawless! You definitely get your money's worth!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 August 2016

My friends and I were visiting from out of town while celebrating our birthdays. As soon as we walked in they greeted us by our name, they walked us to the waiting room, offered us something to drink. They took us to each of our rooms described what would come next and asked if we had any specifics for our massage. I add deep tissue to my massage. From the beginning it was a great experience. We would love to go back next time we are in town. We did one of their summer specials, I have looked at several different spas looking for a nice package without the super high dollar price. The package included time in the sauna, 60 min massage, body dry scrub (loved this), body wrap, foot scrub, scalp treatment, and gift bag all for $189.

Be sure when booking you know everything you want to do, we wanted to add a facial when we got there but they were booked.