“Not very spa like!”
Review of Viva Day Spa

Viva Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 60 Spas & Wellness in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Best Spa in Austin, Viva Day Spa offers wide-array of spa treatments for men and women including massage, skin care + facials, manicures + pedicures, waxing, and award-winning spa packages. Reserve our private relaxation rooms for a spa party, girls getaway, or bridal party spa experience. With 3 locations across the city, Viva Day Spa is the perfect place to get pampered in Austin.
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I generally love all spas. This one is average at best. It's very loud and not relaxing. The customers just run the place and talk loud, act rude, poor behavior etc -- and the staff doesn't control the environment. This might be the last spa I'd go to! The service is poor -- they don't keep their appointments on time, if they start on your late BECAUSE OF THEM, NOT YOU, they shorten your treatment and don't tell you. I only knew because I checked the time they started because they were 40 minutes late for my appointment. I have been here a few times and I won' t be back -- tried to give them a chance because I love the location!

4  Thank cchristiel
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Had a 3 hr package that included a massage, sauna, wrap, etc. It was WONDERFUL and the price is great (well worth it!)
I wish I could go every month and was so sad when it was over! My therapist was fantastic and the spa itself is clean and serene.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

This was my 2nd visit to Viva Day Spa. I got the coconut-vanilla body wrap. It was amazing! You lay on a heated table with soothing music and luxurious blankets, while they use a bristled brush to clear off any dead skin cells (so the oils can soak in better). At first this was a bit jarring, but it is pretty quick so I didn't mind. Then they rub the hydrating oils (you choose the scent) into your skin, it's like getting a quick massage. After this, you are wrapped up in blankets and a plastic sheet so the heat can melt the oils into your skin, while they massage your scalp with oils. It was very soothing, relaxing, and rejuvenating! I felt great after this, and my skin was luminescent! My husband got the 60 minute Sports Massage while I was getting the body wrap. He said he felt like a million dollars after! Will be going back the next time we are in Austin!

4  Thank BSands12
Reviewed 27 January 2012

My Girl and I went to the 35th location for a late Christmas gift. That was probably the best choice we could have ever made. From the moment we walked in the door we were treated like honored guests. Everyone was friendly and kind. Our Therapists were fun and calming. We purchased the Delicious Duet package, and it was 2 hours of pure bliss. They know what they are doing there and make you feel like you are truly relaxed. I cannot wait to go back there!

2  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 26 January 2012

It was our first massage. My boyfriend and I got a couple's massage there and now were hooked!
The atmosphere is just perfect. Our masseuses were sweat, attentive and talented. It was so peaceful and rewarding.