“Great ice cream!”
Review of Manolis Ice Cream

Manolis Ice Cream
Ranked #58 of 121 Dessert in Austin
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 7
Description: Manolis Is A Family Run Business We Started All Of This To Bring Delicious Treats To Folks In Austin! When You Try Our Desserts, Ice Cream, Pastries, Popsicles And Cakes We Want Them To Be Some Of The Best You've Ever Tried. You Won't Be Dissapointed.
Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

We stopped here during our Austin Detours tour. The owners were very friendly and their ice cream were excellent with generous scoops!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 26 August 2018

I love ice cream. It is absolutely my favorite food, and I am incredibly choosy about the ice cream I'll eat. In my humble opinion, there is no better ice cream option in Austin than Manolis. It is so good that I would brave rush hour traffic in this town just to get a fix. As it turns out, I can walk over whenever I please as Manolis is conveniently located nearby.

I love everything about Manolis. From incredibly personable owner-operators Manual and Natasha (and their sons), to impeccable standards for cleanliness and service, they're in their own league. And the products they've created are truly extraordinary. I am particularly enamored with their strawberry ice cream and brownies. In fact, order those two items together for a delightful treat. My husband likes to pair their blackberry and guanabana flavors, and our daughter is mildly obsessed with their take on cookies & cream.

We cannot recommend Manolis highly enough. It is that good.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This place is AMAZING!! We tried Tiramisu ice cream and Black Forest cake. Both were insanely good. Everything else looked incredible too. So hard to choose!! We’ll definitely go back!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We went to manolis on our way home from dinner and were greeted by the friendliest people ever!! They let us sample their delicious ice cream and other deserts with the best attitude, even though they were close to closing. We sat in the lovely outside area and had some coffee too, he even brought water out to our table! The ice cream was AMAZING. Must go!!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Open only 4 months ago, Manoli’s is a must go if you’re downtown or South Austin! The pastries and ice cream are carefully crafted by a Columbian family. The food truck is cool and designed very well.
Their Cacao cake and pound cake are outstanding and all their sorbets and ice cream are fresh with no artificial ingredients.
A must go!
Tell them “Manuel” sent you!

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Manolis Ice Cream? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK