All reviews fire pit great hotel stayed here stove bed property
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booking was easy, check in was quick, very clean bright rooms, bed so comfortable. Took advantage of the Fitness room every morning, breakfast was good - just no coffee cause there was a boil water advisory due to all the rain - so no fault of the hotel. Staff was very friendly and sincere. If I'm ever out this way again - this is where I'd stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
SarahJ5272, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Austin North / Lakeline, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are overjoyed that the service that our team provided you throughout your stay was so great! We really appreciate knowing that they created an experience that really stood out to you and was worth sharing with everyone on our TripAdvisor page. We love that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary breakfast and that you slept great. We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you to Austin.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had made a reservation at the Towneplace via phone at least a month in advance of my trip, guaranteed by credit card. My reservation was based on the great reviews on Yelp etc.

I showed up at the hotel coming off a long plane trip and arrived at 9:05pm. I arrived at the desk and the person behind the desk informed me that they were trying to contact me as they had to cancel my reservation because of overbooking and they were short 2 rooms because of maintenance issues (brand new hotel). They told me they booked me in another lower rated hotel.

First off in all my years of business travel this has never happened to me before. They also lied as I was never contacted (they said my email was a bad one even though I showed them the reservation email I received from Towneplace). They also said they made my 3 night reservation at the other hotel, I was told. Towneplace only made it for one and they were sold out for the other two. I then called Towneplace and asked them to help me and the desk clerk said she would have the director of sales call me the next morning to see what can be worked out. Yup, you guessed it I never received a call back.

This is the most unprofessionally run hotel I have ever seen. I recommend you never book here and certainly do not trust the management. Luckily the hotel I went to was able to find me another room so I wasn’t struggling again.

Horrible service. Runaway

Date of stay: November 2018
ChristineN2366, Manager at TownePlace Suites Austin North / Lakeline, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

We offer our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this created for you. Our hope is that you would allow us the opportunity to improve your impression of us. We want to make this right and would be grateful to receive a call from you at your convenience.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

We stayed here for easy access to outdoor activities Northwest of Austin. The hotel appears to be new. The lobby is spacious with a variety of seating options. The pool is a basic rectangle, and the pool-area furniture is better-than-basic though short of premium. The fire pit with outdoor sofas and matching chairs was a nice touch, though I did not see the fire pit in operation. The room was spacious. The location of the television - on a side wall - was awkward, but the television was a good size and had a great picture. The bed and beddings were comfortable. The room provided good workspace, with a pull-out desk that slides under a counter when not in use. The only seating options in the room were a desk chair, the bed, and a sleeper sofa, which makes using the pull-out desk as a dining table (as probably intended) awkward for more than one person.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ChristineN2366, Manager at TownePlace Suites Austin North / Lakeline, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Thank you for your review! We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Austin.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I had an excellent two night stay. This property is brand new and is extremely clean and very modern. The room was basically a mini apartment, and I really appreciated having a full size fridge along with a stove and dishwasher in the room. Friendly staff as well.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in Austin.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We stayed in this hotel for about a week. This has a mini kitchen and two queen beds. It offers free breakfast daily like some other Marriott hotel. They do also have few laundry machines and also laundry supplies at reasonable prices. The service and house keeping is very good.
There is only a minor issue is that the way to reach hotel is not at all intuitive and also all map applications are out of sync. So every cab/uber had to driver around once before figuring out how to reach it.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SarahJ5272, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Austin North / Lakeline, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor. We are so happy to see our suite layout including kitchens met your needs and expectations. Our complimentary breakfast and guest laundry are just a few of our wonderful onsite amenities and I’m delighted to see you took advantage of these areas. We appreciate your feedback regarding the GPS routes and please know we are diligently working on getting these updated to reflect our correct location and traffic flow.

Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Austin North/Lakeline and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Austin.

Have a great day!