“Brilliant place!”
Review of Kurry Takos

Kurry Takos
Ranked #1,151 of 4,248 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Visiting from the UK I found this place an absolute treat - the Indian food is top notch and the hybrid-Mexican style works a treat. Great food, affordable prices and equally great conversation. Extremely friendly Indian guys run the show, they're great hosts.

Their shop next door is also full of interesting spirits and is also worth a visit.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I saw the truck, and saw the menu... I was skeptical at first, I am glad I decided to take a chance. It reminded me of a restaurant by UMD, College Park, MD. I was greeted with a great smile, and I asked for two tacos. The flavors, the textures, the aftertaste... all was amazing. I had to comeback another day. The second time I asked for the chicken tika masala... what a treat!!! This taco truck is a hidden jewel at the south end of the Congress Bridge. I can't wait to travel back to Austin and have more meals from the ample and delicious menu.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank greko16

Been to Kurry Takos? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK