All reviews gold lounge gold level convention center beautiful hotel rainey st nespresso machine chef carl presidents club super easy city scape le labo pool staff amazing bed hotel bars most comfortable hotel bed lobby bar beautiful pool
Reviewed 5 April 2018

It’s wonderful to be here in its first few weeks of operation. The beds are comfortable, the staff are friendly. Although I did not get an extended checkout, I understand they have to clean the rooms. It was noticeable that all hands on deck when the conference attendees were checking out their luggage at the same time. Women dressed in office wear were all there to help us.
The Good Things restaurant at the lobby was convenient for coffee tea or bakery items or quick lunch.
The lobby restroom was clean. The tables and comfy chairs at the lobby were useful for impromptu meetings or snacks or breakfast. The pool on the 7th floor was outdoors while providing privacy. Good overall planning and design. Excellent customer service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Justin R, Director of VIP Services at Fairmont Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for such kind praise! We are truly committed to the elevated guest experience, so much so that our "women dressed in office wear" volunteer to jump in without delay and assist the operation through times of heightened demand.

We have shared your amazing feedback with the hotel and very much hope to have you visit us again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel is just beautiful, from the lobby to the rooms. We had a King room with a city view on a high floor. Just gorgeous! The pool area was really nice and the breakfast buffet was really good. Had a bit of a wait for a table at breakfast, but I think they need to work the kinks out and it will be fine. The hotel sends you a text to see if you need anything and you can contact them via text if you have any questions/concerns.
Definitely recommend this beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Sonam was the best server at the Revue resturant. The food was top quality. The prime ranch steak was very juicy. The layout of the restaurant is amazing and unique. Also the staff was very helpful and customer service was A1.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our family chose to stay at the Fairmont for Easter weekend. On the first day we were trapped inside the parking garage elevator with a valet for more than 30 minutes with our children. Our phones did not service and the third party emergency system failed to send someone in adequate time to help us. Being as that the elevator was level with the floor, we were able to pry the doors open and escape. My children were rather traumatized as were we. The hotel comp'd our stay and moved us to higher floor although our confidence in their emergency systems were not restored. Other issues: we pre-paid for self parking, but were charged each time we tried to leave the parking garage; the showers in the women's spa locker room did not provide any hot or warm water, so I took a cold shower after my massage; our room key de-activated itself on two occasions; the AC vent in our room made a helicopter like noise every 10-15 minutes. Some positives: the staff was incredibly friendly, apologetic and provided compensation for our inconveniences. The pool was beautiful and the food was excellent. However, the aforementioned troubles we had over shadowed the positives.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ali D
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was there during the soft opening weekend in March. The hotel was remarkably well put together and the staff was attentive and well trained. This was a very pleasant surprise as I was not sure what to expect considering it was just opening.

My room was larger than average for a hotel room and offered the luxury level I would expect. The lobby areas, bar, and restaurant were all top notch with great staff, food, and decor.

In my opinion, this hotel offered good value for the luxury and amenities it provides.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends