1,241 results
All reviews blue moon best westerns western hotels attached restaurant close to downtown free breakfast south congress hot tub convenient location pool area would stay here again yogurt hot breakfast nice pool great place to stay clean rooms easy access
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This hotel has a unique feel, and has lots of steps and some rooms are in a hallway but others open to the outside. So make sure and find out where the ramps and elevators are if you have a lot of luggage. My room opened up to the outside which I didn't like but it faced the pool area not the parking lot so it felt safe. The pool area is very nice, there is a waterwall and some lansdscaping, very pretty. The breakfast is adequate much like you would expect and there is an onsite restaurant and bar which is very convenient. The decor in the rooms and in the lobby is very attractive. I had a lot of mosquitoes in my room which was rather annoying but overall this was a good value.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for staying and sharing your review. We are rather unique, and try to emphasize that while being guest-friendly. Glad you enjoyed overlooking the courtyard and pool, and hope you will stay again next time you are in Austin.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times because of its convenient downtown location and a variety of restaurants within easy driving distance. My stays are for business. The staff have always been courteous and helpful. The best part, for me, are the very clean, smoke-free rooms with great showers and excellent bed, so I can always get a great night of sleep. I enjoyed the free HBO and Showtime and used the WiFi to get ahead on my work schedule. In the mornings I enjoy a full breakfast - not just a coffee and danish. That's important to a guy like me! But cleanliness of the rooms are the selling point. This is one place where you don't feel you have to "Lysol" everything before you touch it.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you for staying and sharing your experience; we really appreciate your loyalty. You are now family and we are your home when in Austin. It is so nice of you to recognize our emphasis on cleanliness: we have a fabulous housekeeping department and they appreciate your kind words. Hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Our hotel room was very clean and fresh. It was quiet too, which we appreciated. I felt very safe here. Any problems were immediately attended to....even my not knowing how to work the Kuerig Coffee Maker!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your review.We are here to make you comfortable and happy; glad we were able to be helpful. We want to be your home when you are in Austin; please come back very soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is a wonderful place to stay if you're a festival goer. It's about 3 miles away and close to the highway. Close to South Congress as well if you like a cup of Jo's Coffee. I would definitely come back to this location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us, and we are looking forward to your return! We are very convenient to Austin's iconic events with the added amenities of complimentary parking and breakfast. Just don't wait for a special event to come back, we will welcome you anytime!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Awesome Best Western. Nice rooms and awesome pool. Breakfast and restaurant was off the charts for quality. Highly recommend this place to anyone. Room was very quiet. Bed was comfortable. Internet was great.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for staying and for your enthusiastic review. We are dedicated to being the best Best Western, and your recommendation is much appreciated. You are why we come to work every day! Please come back very soon!