1,034 results
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanaustin arboretumeasy accessshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areaconvenient locationwould highly recommend this hotelexcellent staygreat customer servicefitness centerbusiness tripfront desk staffyogurtinnsdomainhighway
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This Hampton Inn is very well located on the NW side of Austin. It was within 15 minutes of everywhere I needed to go--Arboretum, the Domain and Round Rock. I was even close to a great Movie Theater. Breakfast was good and near my favorite burger place. Ride Austin was a great way to get around (no Uber here) I highly recommend. Staff is friendly, informative and eager to make my stay Pleasurable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Edrianna R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

joia2017,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience here on TripAdvisor. We love when our guests take the time to do so. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time here in the Northwest Austin area! We are definitely near a lot of great things. I'm happy you got to meet our staff and they were eager and friendly! On another good note, we definitely have Uber & Lyft back here in Austin! They were gone for a short time, but they have definitely made their comeback! We look forward to meeting with you again soon the next time you visit Austin again!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Hot hallways, poor housekeeping. Rooms seem to rank around $69 value or below. Front desk person makes you feel unwelcome. She even ask me to exit and enter at other locations instead of the front. Hilton experience is way better than the experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Edrianna R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

769shelb,

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are addressing your concerns like the hallway and will speak to our staff members in regards to this service. We do have other ways of entry other than the front door for the convenience of where a room may be located, making it easier to access the elevator, for example. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this Hampton several times in the past and a couple of times this month. Everything you'd expect from a Hampton. Nice breakfast included. This Hampton also features the Hilton digital key so you can completely skip the front desk and go right to your room by using your mobile device to unlock the door.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dennis E,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience on TripAdvisor! The Hilton Digital Key is a new feature at our location that we are proud to announce! I'm glad to hear your experience with the new feature went wonderful! Don't forget to stop by the desk even during your stay if you are ever in need of anything. Our guest love that they can skip the front desk all together, but our staff still loves to meet with our guests every chance they get!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Jay checked us in and was a delight. Edrianna helped me line up the phone reservations. She was extremely helpful and very personable. My sister reserved an adjoining room and we were pleased with the size of the rooms. Very clean, bathrooms well stocked, beds very comfortable. We enjoyed the free breakfasts, swam in the outdoor pool and used tables in the dining room to play cards in the evening.
We always stay at a Hampton when we travel. Great accommodations for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Edrianna R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

402ralphw,

I am very pleased that you had such an enjoyable time! From making the phone on the reservations, to check in, to playing cards and relaxing in the lobby! We were very delighted to meet with you and your sister at the desk and our staff loved you! We look forward to the next time you decide to visit us again!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The staff was wonderful and hotel clean and quiet. I highly recommend this hotel for business. I choose my room before check-in. Breakfast was great with different main course each day with fresh fruit, etc.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

deloresd911,

Thank you very much for letting us know of your stay! I'm glad the staff was wonderful and accommodating! I'm also glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, as we like to provide variety for those who stay a while. We look forward to the next time we get to meet you again.