All reviewsfront deskhome away from homebreakfast and dinnerbedroom suitefull size refrigeratorliving areacomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripthe breakfast areaa great place to stayeasy accessenjoyed my stayfitness centeryogurtjasonarboretumdomain
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel. Convenient location. The fitness center is small. They do have a pool if you like to swim. Rooms are large with small a kitchen. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is also good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kennedy L, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Mac D,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and for leaving us a wonderful review! We take pride in maintaining our property well, and grooming our staff to please you. Your feedback means so much to us, and we hope to see you again in the future. Do not hesitate to come back and visit! Have a wonderful day.

Kennedy Lowe
Guest Service Manager
Homewood Suites, Austin Northwest
10925 Stonelake Blvd. Austin, TX 78759
T-512-349-9966
F-512-349-9966

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My business meeting was in the afternoon. I was able to work from my room without any internet issues or interruptions. I accidentally left a powerpack in my room. The staff went out of their way to look for it and mail it to me. Thanks Kennedy!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
JacobHillGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! Kennedy as well as the rest of the staff here always want to do what we can to go above and beyond for our guests. Knowing we accomplish that is music to all of our ears. I'm really glad to see you were able to get your power pack back too! We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

To General Manager: I just wanted to drop you a note to compliment two of your employees. Kennedy and Jacob were absolutely amazing during our stay. We had reserved 4 rooms at the Homewood Suites after we were forced to evacuate Houston during Hurricane Harvey. Upon arrival the hotel was having issues with one of the elevators (not operational but fixed a few hours later) and no rooms were available on the first floor. We had my parents (78 and 75 years old), my 87 year old Aunt, and our 14 year old dog with us and they were not able to use the stairs. Jacob arranged for my parents and my aunt to be moved over to the Hampton Inn (Same Parking Lot) so they would not have to use the stairs. Jacob was extremely helpful with my corporate rate and making sure the room taxes were waived due to the evacuation order. Both Jacob and Kennedy checked on us constantly to make a very stressful situation the best it could possibly be.
I love the “can do” attitude – I was able to completely block out the renovations in process – their extraordinary service completely erased any concerns with the little bit of dust and noise!
I have an office in Austin and I am there several nights a month – I would like to see about staying at one of your two hotels instead of the Embassy Suites, where we usually stay.

Again – a big THANK YOU from our Family!

Kevin, Courtney, TJ, Taryn and Sammy

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much Mr. Downey for taking the time to leave us this review. I know the initial check in process was quite tricky and I do want to apologize for that. Especially given the circumstances regarding your stay, we always want to do whatever we can to make you as comfortable as possible. We strive for nothing but the best in any given situation, and promise to always approach each and every day the same. Kennedy is an outstanding employee here and this review made her day. I want to personally thank you for the kind words, reviews like these are exactly why i'm proud to work where I do. We hope to see you soon on your next trip to the Austin area and wish you and your family well.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This is typical Homewood Suites with spacious room, good breakfast and dinner, excellent staffs which is always on my top list when travelling with family. This property location is excellent, closed to domain, mopac and 183. The only reason I can't give 5 star is the Wi-Fi signal is kinda poor even though I used the premium internet as diamond member. I travel to Domain area every month on business but hesitate to stay here as I need better and faster Wi-Fi.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for leaving us this review! I want to start this by apologizing for the internet connection in your room. I am going to forward this to my general manager to see if we can contact our internet provider to see what options are available. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our breakfast and host hour and our staff was professional throughout your stay. We promise to do whatever we can to prevent any further issues regarding your time in the hotel. We wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Very nice hotel staff was outstanding the food was great, I will stay there again whenever I'm in town on business for just for pleasure. The only problem about this hotel is the location, traffic is extremely heavy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you Richard J for taking the time to leave us this review! To know we will continuously have you as a guest is exactly why we love what we do. I as well as probably 99% of the employees here completely agree regarding the traffic. Hopefully, when Mopac has its express lanes finished, we will have a better flow of traffic in our area. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again soon!