“Tasteless food served cold”
Review of Tacodeli

Tacodeli
Ranked #61 of 4,068 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Deli, Mexican
Neighbourhood: Northwest Austin
Description: Since our first Austin location in 1999 we have committed to bringing our customers an exceptional experience with our remarkable food & friendly service. We have continued to make our food from scratch out of the best ingredients we can source.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food was flavorless and served cold. Having a decent salsa is not a substitute for having well spiced food in the first place. Flour tacos of low quality. The pico was decent as was the coffee. The order service was good or I would have given this place an even lower rating. I suspect my food sat around for a while before being taken outside.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Ambience: food court style, order pick up eat and leave

Food: all organic ingredients with 4 delectable sauce options. refried beans, bacon and sirloin among fillers are the best options.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

In Austin, we eat a lot of tacos. But, none compares to my very favorite: Tacodeli's bean, papas, and cheese. My mouth is watering just typing this. I could eat these everyday.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We had lunch there yesterday outside and we enjoyed everything we ordered. The guacomole dip was delicious and we loved all the tacos we had (I had the shrimp and salmon, my husband ordered two with marinated beef, my daughter-in-law had the taco with sweet potatoes and our grand daughter selected one with cheese and beans). They use good ingredients and everything is so tasty! Wish we had a place like this on the East Coast’

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have been going to Taco Deli since they originally started location near the green belt. My favorites are the Jess Special and the Sirloin with cheese. I put one red sauce and one-half green sauce on each taco. That will wake you up and get your sinuous cleared for the morning. Taco Deli has a great local Austin feel to it. I'll be back again and again.

Been to Tacodeli? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK