“nice menu”

The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen - Westlake
Ranked #121 of 4,028 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen is Austin's finest casual restaurant where Austinites and visitors can enjoy great wine and food in our inviting dining room or on our expansive patio surrounded by oak trees.
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Stopped in with small group, most folks went the soup and sandwich route, I went for 2 small plates. Good service, huge wine selection, good coffees. Can get a bit loud if larger parties are present. Easy to find although not really visible from the road. Would go again on my next visit to the area!

GroveWineBar, Manager at The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you for visiting us and for your review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I was with a large group and they kindly found a large private area for us (requested in advance). The food catered to a large rang of tastes and the wine was excellent. I had short ribs, which were about 8" long or more, but hey, I guess it is Texas and nothing is short. The service was solid.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Granduca hotel - disappointing and dull!
No transportation available despite being offered as a service, so I had to drive, there is no walkable restaurant.

Nearest eatery was The Grove Winebar, what a fantastic choice.
Packed with loads of atmosphere. Eat inside or outside.
Great choice of wine and bruschetta starters varied and delicious.
I had salmon and my wife the meatballs. All washed down with a bottle of Chenin Blanc.
Our visit to The Grove saved the day after the hotel.

Thank you TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Had Sunday brunch at the Grove with family after church - the inside is smallish and quant, however, they have a large outside seating area. The menu is not large - but we ordered a variety of entrees from breakfast (hash, eggs, etc) to lunch (thai noodles, hamburgers, soups) AND EVERYONE left happy with their choices. Don't miss this place if you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I went for breakfast. The food is delicious and presented beautifully. I had a vegetarian breakfast with eggs, avocado, cheese and potatoes. I would have it again, loved it!!! The mamosa bar is dynamite!!! Great variety of juice choices for the mamosas. My favorite was the pomegranate, fabulous!!! The atmosphere is hip, just great. The service is superb. I will be going back.