“Delicious Meals All Around”

The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen - Westlake
Ranked #107 of 4,188 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen is Austin's finest casual restaurant where Austinites and visitors can enjoy great wine and food in our inviting dining room or on our expansive patio surrounded by oak trees.
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Had Sunday brunch at the Grove with family after church - the inside is smallish and quant, however, they have a large outside seating area. The menu is not large - but we ordered a variety of entrees from breakfast (hash, eggs, etc) to lunch (thai noodles, hamburgers, soups) AND EVERYONE left happy with their choices. Don't miss this place if you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I went for breakfast. The food is delicious and presented beautifully. I had a vegetarian breakfast with eggs, avocado, cheese and potatoes. I would have it again, loved it!!! The mamosa bar is dynamite!!! Great variety of juice choices for the mamosas. My favorite was the pomegranate, fabulous!!! The atmosphere is hip, just great. The service is superb. I will be going back.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I met some folks from out of town for a business dinner at this location, at their request.

We were a party of four and it took forever for our waiter to take our order. Once we had ordered we sat back and waited. After 20-25 minutes the bruschetta was delivered and it was nice but the orders were small.

Another 1/2 an hour wait and the food was delivered. Two of the four dishes were cold (steak salad and Bolgnese) and the other two (both fish) got a "so-so" rating from the diners.

I'll encourage the next person who asks me to meet them here to find a different spot since my guests were quite disappointed.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Had a lovely family meal here. All the food we had had the most delicious vegetables. I had the veggie pizza, and we all shared some bruschetta for a starter, which is super fun because you can order a set of 3 different ones and taste them all. Service was lovely and very considerate, checking about dietary restrictions as needed.

GroveWineBar, Manager at The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Thank you for visiting us!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

My husband and I went to the grove to meet friends but were stood up, so we had a date night. I had a cup of soup and a dinner salad (all veggies). He had bowl of soup, the same salad and we shared a plate of roasted cauliflower. We had a glass of wine each. This ran $88. You have to be kidding me? I really liked the food as the beet salad was healthy and nicely prepared and not skimpy. But really the prices are outrageous. I know it's Westlake but get over yourself.

Liz,

Thank you for taking time to write and share your feedback. We're sorry to hear you weren't fully satisfied during your recent visit to The Grove Westlake. It's far from the impression we'd hope to make on our guests. We take great pride in using only the freshest and highest-quality ingredients in our scratch kitchen, so we're disappointed that didn't translate during your visit. We wish we'd known about your dissatisfaction while you were in the restaurant. We are always happy to do anything needed to make things right and have you leave happy and satisfied. We hope you'll allow us another opportunity to impress you in the future. Again, we are so sorry, and thank you for your business.

Been to The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen - Westlake? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK