See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I absolutely love this place! It's right on Lake Travis, the views are amazing, the rooms are clean and feel just like home! The property is big and has plenty of room for the kids to run around and play safely. We love to spend the day jumping off the dock, canoeing, swimming and barbecuing in the early evening. Their sister property is awesome, we've stayed there and love the pool and backyard!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Great location, awesome experienced, comfty bed. Just the place to go to get our the city. Really enjoyed my stay and will defiantly be back to spend for and extended stay. The rooms are clean and the tacos are great in the morning. They have a full kitchen so if you go definitely plan on making some food instead of going out .

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a place to get away for a quiet evening out of the city, and stumbled upon this place. We hit the jackpot. From booking the very reasonably priced room (we stayed in Antigua), to getting there, to the huge luxuriously comfortable bed, to the living room with the big fireplace with the super comfortable futon in the living room that is a very cozy romantic setting to chill with your loved one, to the beautiful walks around there, to the delicious complimentary breakfast tacos cooked for us the next morning, I give our experience 5 huge stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We were very satisfied with our stay, and hope to visit again soon! There is a mini fridge and a microwave in your room, and a community, full kitchen, with everything you need in it to cook a meal if you choose to do so, next to the room.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2017

We wanted to get away from it all, get some peace and quiet. The Cove did the job for us. The management made everything easy for my family. Thee dock, the boating and I especially loved the fire pit. We sat out till after midnight.

Room Tip: I'm planning my return , with a longer visit. I'll try for the room that is all glass. That's my idea of a view.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
The Cove B, Owner at The Cove BNB, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

Robert, Im glad you enjoyed The Cove BnB, We would love to have you guys back. We love repeat business! come visit in the summer, its so much fun!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Incredible place! Very nicely decorated, clean, and great views of the lake. The staff is very helpful, and accommodating. The Cove has a great outdoor area with fireplaces, grills, hammocks, and garden areas.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
The Cove B, Manager at The Cove BNB, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave such an awesome review! Our intention is to show our guest the beauty of Lake Travis, Nature and tranquility, Glad you enjoyed it. Hope to have you and your guest back at our place soon.
Sincerely