See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

First of all we checked in the keys didn't work. So we had to move to another room. The rooms smelled and the owner was very rude. We asked for towels and the lady said we don't have any towels when our room was right next to storage room so we can see the towels. Continental breakfast was juice and honey buns. The service is horrible here I would not recommend anyone to stay here. This hotel gets a thumbs down.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2014

stayed 1 day. I'm nightshift worker. to start with front desk lady rude. she ask me why I had called to check availability twice and ask the same questions twice. I had only called once. she said I no it was you and don't lie, I remember your voice. well whatever lady I just need a clean place to sleep. got checked in and in bed before 9:30 am. sometime before 11am housekeeping just came in my room without warning, saw me asleep and slammed the door and left. this kind of scared me. woke out of a deep sleep to someone coming in your room. plus walls and furniture very wore and dirty. never again!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank csqc
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This motel was not as pictured on their web site. It is old and needs refurbishing, especially the plumbing and bathrooms. Service was friendly and linen was clean. OK if you need a cheap place for the night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family