“Hilton Heaven in Arlington”
Review of Hilton Arlington

Hilton Arlington
Ranked #1 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Brunswick, Maryland, United States
“Hilton Heaven in Arlington”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton in Arlington TX for two weeks during the month March, 2012. I was greeted and assisted as soon as I pulled into the "unloading" area to check in. The front desk staff were extremely helpful in helping me get oriented to the Arlington area. Sean, was even kind enough to find the National Hockey schedule for me. All of the staff at the front desk knew me by first name and greeted me like a VIP guest every time I walked through the lobby.

The dinning room and bar area were also clean and fun atmospheres, thanks to the awesome staff. I enjoyed breakfast each morning in the dinning area and was treated like royaly by Mr. Angel and the rest of the dinning area staff.

I also used the pool and hot tub which I found to be extremely relaxing, never over crowded and again ...clean. I also have the opportunity to use the in room internet service which was easy to connect to and never needed to call for technical assistance, a first for me. The rooms were spacious and kept in excellent condition.

At the Hilton, I was treated like family by all of the staff (front desk, wait staff, housekeeping, and even maintenance). Great location, great facility, excellent service...Thank you to all of the Hilton staff who made my stay in Arlington fun, friendly and educational!!

I look forward to my next trip to the Arlington area and won't hesitate to stay at the Hilton on Lamar again. :)

Room Tip: Laundry area in hotel behind Hilton. Front desk personnel will give directions and change.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Kristen H
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, 14 April 2012
Thank you very much for the nice note and the business! I will be sure to pass along your feedback to all of my team. I am proud to work with such a strong group of individuals.

Kind regards,

Hilton Arlington Texas
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 11 April 2012

What a great experience my stay was at this property. More than I expected. All staff from front desk, housekeeping, and restaurant staff where extremely helpful and made me feel valued as a customer. Excellent Rooms; quiet and comfortable. Looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for the nice feedback, we are happy to provide the best service in the DFW area, it is what we are known for! We look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,

Homer Glen, Illinois
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Staff was very helpful. The front desk staff was very courteous and made sure everything was handled for you.

Great location to restaurants (Salt Grass) and near the Rangers Ballpark & Cowboys Stadium.

Really enjoyed the pool area during the evening. Great area to relax if you had a long day.

Breakfast buffet was delicious and had a variety of options.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank DoubleEm
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, 7 April 2012
Thank you for the commens. We boast the biggest pool in the area with fun LED lighting at night that the kids love! Its a great place to relax after a long day at the parks. We look forward to your next visit.

Regards,
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Checked into hotel and was met by two of the most Gracious and helpful young staff members I have experienced, ever. Hotel was clean, people were warmly receptive, and needs were anticipated or quickly met. Rooms were good size and beds great. Excellent location with many good restaurants surroundings the hotel. Would stay there again.

Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, 31 March 2012
Thank you for the nice note! I have the pleasure of working with a very talented group of individuals at the front desk and throughout our hotel. Every day they demonstrate to me what hospitality is....we get it and we are proud of our service and our hotel.

Look forward to your next visit!

Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I travel a lot and stay at this location about 6-8 times a year. For the the experienced business traveler this is the place to stay. All aspects of this hotel are very good in my book! The location is close to my place of work and you have a variety of restaurants within walking distance or a short drive. The hotel staff is very professional and seems to understand the expectations of a business traveler. The rooms are clean, up to date, plenty of leg room, good work desk and comfortable beds. I could write more but I hope this gives you the picture!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, 24 March 2012
Thank you RB for the nice review! We appreciate the business, and yes, our staff understands the ultimate goal is to take care of our guests! It is what we pride ourselves on every day. We look forward to your next visit.

Regards,