Hilton Arlington
Candlewood Suites - Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 165
US$ 160
US$ 165
US$ 160
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
US$ 87
US$ 163
GardenInn.com
Blue Cypress Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 159
1,328 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesix flagsfront deskgreat hotelbreakfast buffetshuttle servicebar and grilldfw airportbusiness tripamusement parkgreat roomfree shuttletexas rangerscowboys stadiumeasy accessball parkrangers game
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I travel a lot and stay at this location about 6-8 times a year. For the the experienced business traveler this is the place to stay. All aspects of this hotel are very good in my book! The location is close to my place of work and you have a variety of restaurants within walking distance or a short drive. The hotel staff is very professional and seems to understand the expectations of a business traveler. The rooms are clean, up to date, plenty of leg room, good work desk and comfortable beds. I could write more but I hope this gives you the picture!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2012

Thank you RB for the nice review! We appreciate the business, and yes, our staff understands the ultimate goal is to take care of our guests! It is what we pride ourselves on every day. We look forward to your next visit.

Regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2012

This is a very nice hotel. I experienced some difficulties, but they were resolved promptly by a very courteous and efficient staff. Excellent location in Arlington near all attractions including Six Flags, the Ballpark, and Cowboys Stadium. Easy on/off highway. Free parking. Bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2012

We are conveniently located off of highway 360, just minutes away from all of the attractions here in Arlington Texas. Thanks for the feedback.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2012

We came to Arlington for an event at Cowboy Stadium. Very impressed with the hotel, the front desk staff was very helpful with recommendations about the event we were attending. The only complaint was the bathroom was TINY! You literally had to set in, close the door, and then attend to your business. The room itself was huge, with a lot of wasted space that should have gone into the bathroom. There was no way for two people to get ready at the same time. Other than that we loved the hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012

As the official hotel of the PBR this year, we had many guests enjoy our accomodations before heading over to Cowboys Stadium. Thanks for the note and we will see you upon your next visit!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Bathroom was REALLY SMALL! For two adults it was tiny. Room was very clean and the bed slept great. Not noisy at all. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast buffet was good. Would def recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012

Thanks for the kind feedback. Yes, we pride ourselves on our very clean rooms and our great food! Look forward to your next visit with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 March 2012

I was very comfortable at this hotel and overall, the service was great. I chose the location primarily because it was near the stadium and I was attending a game there. Seeing sprited fans all over the hotel was fun. If your visit involves a trip to the stadium, make sure you learn the policy on shuttle service. Unfortunately, I didn't realize you had to sign up for the shuttle in advance, but luckily, I was easily able to catch a taxi. With the weather being so great, I enjoyed walking back to the hotel after the game. I also used the gym and business center while I was here, and ordered room service. I was very happy with the quality of both those amenities, and the food and service were great.

Room Tip: If your visit involves a trip to the stadium, make sure you learn the policy on shuttle service. Unfortunately, I didn't realize you had to sign up for the shuttle in advance, but luckily, I was easily able to catch a taxi. Of course, this involved extra cost.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2012

We do provide shuttle service to and from all events, for a round trip purchase. Just check with our front desk staff, they will give you all the details!

Regards,